SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : THE OLD PATHS: Issue No. 8 - October

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 THE OLD PATHS: Issue No. 8 - October

[img]https://www.sermonindex.net/oldpaths0.gif[/img]

The Old Paths Newsletter - Issue 08
Description: "The Old Paths" is the new official monthly newsletter of the SermonIndex Ministry. It will be a 6 page issue each month that will be offered through the email newsletter. So if you want to recieve the latest edition simply signup for the monthly newsletter on the front page of the site. The newsletter will be available to download in the PDF format. All the backissues will be linked to in this thread. The vision of this newsletter is that people that are blessed by the newsletter can make copies for other friends. I see this newsletter spreading by many individuals making 10-20 copies to hand out to friends or leave at churches. May God grow this and spread these publications as He sees fit for the furterance of the gospel and His kingdom.

2006/10/16 3:58Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: THE OLD PATHS: Issue No. 8 - October

I would love to hear feedback on this issue and ensure that people realize the "newest" issue has been released for October.

The articles in this issue are from: dixon, finney, ravenhill and orr. I really feel God give utmost direction for this issue and will be promoting it on the website more then usual. download a copy and print out copies for friends.

download this issue:
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=13530

2006/10/16 16:10Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I have heard some good responese from this newsletter but some people have had trouble downloading this issue, please let me know if you have any troubles or are succesful in downloading it.

2006/10/18 21:51Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

One brother emailed me saying he gets this error when opening the
OLD PATHS pdf: "The file is damaged and could not be repaired."

let me know if you are getting the same error or if it's working, much appreciated.

2006/10/20 1:39Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I have made 150 copies of this newsletter for saints and pastors in this area, I do encourage you to do the same for your church or fellowships, this issue can be downloaded and printed here:

[b]The Old Paths - Issue No. 8[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=13530

2006/10/26 17:22Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy