PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Quote:
I recieved a private message that this brother does run a proper ministry

I repent of my accusations.

Humbled,

Brother Paul

(edit) I just received this message today. This is most certainly a scam, identical to the Nigerian money-funneling scheme back in the 90's. In each case, there is an unverifiable person or ghost organization that needs help outside their country. The similarities to the unsolicited slum and orphan ministries are uncanny; this is why I jumped the gun with Beloved's Ministries and humiliated myself here on SI. Either way, these solicitations leave a strange taste in one's mouth.

"Dearest One.

I Come across your profile and have Decided to get in touch with you
after the prayer,to see if you can help me and my sister solve our problem.
My name is Mohamed Zahir With my sister Amina,The Son and Daughter of (Late Dr Mohamed Abdel) Who lost his life in the course of the crisis in my country Cote
D'ivoire on the 7th of May last year on his way to the company ( Nestle
Food Plc). My father willed in cash, the sum of $25 Million US Dollars which he deposited in a Fixed/Suspense account, with enabling conditions for the release of the fund which are as follows:

(1) That we must be 22 years or above.
(2) That upon request for the release of the fund, there must be
evidence of investment intentions especially outside the west Africa,
We contact you therefore to confirm if you can absorb us in partnership in your company or possibly advise us on any investment opportunity in your country. When we reach agreement with you, the bank will release our fund into an account that you shall nominate and we will come over to you to commence business partnership with you and the fund.

We expect your urgent response including your addresses, your telephone
and fax number.
You can contact us through this our email: [email protected]
Thanks for expected cooperation.

Our Regard,
Mohamed Zahir & Sister Amina"

(PaulWest) - Uh-huh. Sure. The scheme is simple, brethren. They will want to deposit this "$25 million" in my bank account, but will need me to send them about 500 bucks to facilitate the transaction. For my cooperation, they will allow me to keep like 20% of the $25 million. It's an old scam, and they communicate through fax. They keep stalling and stalling, begging for the 500 bucks (or more) before they can do anything. If you're dumb enough to send them money, they will then ask for your bank account# to wire the supposed $25 million. Then they empty your account and you become another statistic on [i]Dateline.[/i]

2006/10/23 11:51Profile
Mekdi

Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Re:

Hi all,

This is the mail I just got on my personal mail today from Beloved's and evaluate it for yourselves.

AM MOVVA SHEKAR FROM INDIA AND IAM THE BELIEVER OF CHURCH OF KING OF KINGS AND I HAVE BEEN WORKING OF A TECHER/TUTOR AND AS A FILED WORKER IN BELOBED,S MINISTRIES I HAVE SOME DESIRVE AND AIMS IN MY LIFE BUT DUE TO LACK OF FINANICIAL NEEDS I AM UN ABLOE TO FULL FILED SO TO NEET YOU HELP MY HISITORY IN LINK YOU WILL UNDERSTAND A BOUT ME AND MY AIM SO KINDLY COME FORWORD TO PRAY AND HELP THIS MESSAGE TO ALL OF YOUR FRINDES CHARCH MEMBERS MY SAVE TO MAKE MY DREAMS AS TRUE AS I DESIRVED SINNCE BEGINING WITH THE HOPE AND BELESSING OF YOUR PRAYER,S AND HELP
I AM WATTING YOUR IMPORTANT REPLIES.
MAY THE LORD BLESS EVERYONE OF MY E-MAIL
MY E-MAIL ADRESS [email protected]

my dear friend
next month my exam fees
iam not finanicial support aim unable to fullfiled so to need help my history.
you will undearstand my aims.
dear friend please help me in 10dollaes only iam exam fees.
iam watting to your important replies.............
ok
by .....
god bless you
may the lord bless every one of us

my websiteadress and my history in more information in
http://www.visit4all.com/jobsprofile.htm.

If You Love to support me then Kindly support me in the name of Movva Shekar via Westeron Union with the following to address:
TO ADDRESS:

MOVVA.SHEKAR, S/0.M.BENARJEE BABU, OLD MIG 150/F3 H.B.COLONY BHAVANIPURAM,VIJAYAWADA. South INDIA.

2006/10/30 7:55Profile
rocklife

usa

Re:

it is very surprising to see how much spy ware is leeching onto our interactions on the internet

I get all kinds of e-mails I highly suspect is from people who've spied, the computer filter we have says our computer has had hundreds of spies. it is work getting them off, ya know.

people work very hard to be crooked. people of the light need to work just as hard :)

2006/10/30 8:05Profile
death2self

Washington DC area

Re:

I just received this today from this man...

Praise The Lord.
Today is so sad day for us not even today since 4 days because of OGNI Wreaks Havoc in South INDIA. So I just like to tell how peoples are suffering with out having food and home and even they lose every thing what they have. Anyway we need lot of your prayers and encouragement. So kindly go to www.belovedsministries.com/flood.html through this you will know about that condition of our place not even our place all over the state of Andhra Pradesh at south. India. Anyway I just want to share to you that’s why I came 60 km far from our place to share about this matter so you people may ray and help even through other ministries……….

By:
J.prasanth.([email protected])

2006/11/2 14:11Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

This man has been asked MANY times not to email anyone from this website but persists to do so. That is not a Christ-like spirit and is very wrong.

If you get a email from him tell him not to email you anymore or anyone from sermonindex.net he IS IN DISOBEDIENCE to God by doing these type of things.

I am locking this thread.

2006/11/2 16:57Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

This man has been asked MANY times not to email anyone from this website but persists to do so. That is not a Christ-like spirit and is very wrong.

If you get a email from him tell him not to email you anymore or anyone from sermonindex.net he IS IN DISOBEDIENCE to God by doing these type of things.

I am locking this thread.

2006/11/2 16:57Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy