SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : SPAM EMAIL "Beloved's Ministries"

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Then to use the name "Anonymous" as a username is suspicious as well.

I deleted the account that is why it is "anonymous" but I do agree that this ministry and the way they are trying to raise funds is not proper.

2006/10/22 18:51Profile

Re:

Yes, it is unfortunate that the extent of his fellowship with us has been trying to get money from us.

I remember about 2 years ago when I was quite young in my faith, I was truly zealous to spread the Word to as many people as possible. I decided (probably in the flesh) that I wanted to give an evangelical DVD to every room in my dormatory of about 1200, and spread them all over campus. I picked them up from a local church, and now owed them 1500 dollars. I didn't know where to get this money, so I got a phone book and started soliciting churches through the mail. I raised 0 dollars. It wasn't until I realized what it meant to trust God to provide that he rescued me from my debt. The project was a huge failure, and the DVDs were pretty innefective, but I did learn a huge lesson concerning operating in the flesh, and trusting God to provide necessary funds.

Nonetheless, I do since sincerity in his mission, and think it may be unfair to label him as Satan. He can take his begging elsewhere, but meanwhile we should continue to pray for this man and his ministry (of which the Lord knows its integrity), and at the very least the thousands of orphans whom he was describing that really are left hungry.

-K DAY

2006/10/22 19:24
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Quote:
Nonetheless, I do since sincerity in his mission, and think it may be unfair to label him as Satan.

Something is not right with this ministry. I've been to the website; it appears to be yet another scam to solicit money under the guise of a Christian ministry. I've seen things like this before. I've gotten four or five different solicitations from these so-called Indian "slum" ministries, all asking for money. On each occasion, I've written back, trying to obtain more specific information concerning their ministry and they never get back to me. This is not of God, and I do not believe these solicitations are due to ignorance or immaturity. These guys are computer savvy and have money-routing systems set up. I believe this is a scam, a ploy to use the name of Christ to trick Westerners to send money to non-verifiable locations. I wouldn't be surprised if they were spamming out of the USA or Canada.

2006/10/23 0:02Profile

Re:

Wow thanks for the info PaulWest. I sure hope what you said isn't true, though it wouldn't surprise me at all.

I tell you...it is going to be such a awful yet awesome day when Christ makes known before all men all of the money-changers and thiefs who have stolen from Him. There will be no mercy reserved for them. I am heartbroken but thankful that our God is just.

2006/10/23 0:19
roaringlamb

Santa Cruz California

Re:

This is an e-mail from Beloved that I received in reply to one I sent to him.
Make of it what you will.

Praise The Lord.
“Visit Orphans and Widows in their trouble” – James
1:27.

Dear Christian friends,
Because of poor and needy many people are not at all able to feed their family and some are taking borrow from Rich people to feed their family but due to some region they are unable to give borrow money, because rich peoples always drinking blood from poor peoples. So, may are suicide and they are not able to get any solution to solve the condition which they are facing.
It is happening every day in our family and relatives and neighbors why?
Is it in the beginning? Yes it is in the beginning but God never made such kind of problems. And when god created the world He made it every thing Good but man disobeyed His words and started to do the sin against Him.
And the sin is Killing every human nature unspecific condition. And men became a selfish so every body want create there own Kingdom for that people killed each other then finally one man get the kingdom and it goes to battle between Kingdoms. But many are became a widows, orphans, destitute & homeless. Even though it never stopped battle between kingdoms.

As the days passed we came to computer generation but men never changed his lifestyle. In our world men look’s like gentlemen but became more selfish. And there is no love between due the above resend therefore so many countries suffering poverty like African and Asian countries. We can find rich peoples those countries but they never care and help poor people even though they are always trying to control poor people because which is done by mistake through them they draw poor people before the judgment seats. This is the things are done by poor lives and it is going always.
As bible says “LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOU LOVE YOURSELF.” If we obey this commandment in the beginning we will not find any widows and orphans on the Roadside.

The Old Testament frequently calls upon God’s people especially their rulers, to care for orphans. With out parents to care for them, they are vulnerable and in great danger. James makes it clear that this responsibility carries over to the church as well. And also most people will get the question about, was Abraham made right with God by the
faith and not by good works as Paul wrote in Romans chapter 4; or was he made
right with God by His works, as James thought.

WHO IS RIGHT?

From the point of view of the whole Bible the answer is clear that is
BOTH ARE RIGHT.

“So, Christian has a responsibility to take care of widows, parentless
children and homeless peoples.”

Written By: -
J.Prasanth ([email protected])
Beloved’s Ministries.
www.belovedsministries.com

2006/10/23 0:47Profile
kdbutton

Re:

This is the brief exchange we had, again as roaring lamb said, make of it what you will.

Re: orphans

thank you so much for your reply. by the by yes we have found the worldvision in India also but to get get support we should know the bord memebr then only we can get support from them i think so. and in india also they are rich peoples but they will net help for the christian ministries and so are helping to knowing peoples but not to every one.....
anyway pray for me and our ministry.
may god bless you.
By:
your brother
J.prasanth

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kdbutton wrote:
There are so many corrupt schemes to steal the money given to the poor and orphans that many may hesitate to just give with no questions asked. (I do not mean you) Perhaps if you were to ask help from www.worldvision.org (they are in your country) they may resource your ministry with the money and gifts that the "rich" people are giving. I am sponsoring a child in Ethiopia through that ministry but many are being sponsored right now in India. There is a way to get help brother in a way that gives assurance of good stewardship of the money given. There are other missions funded by the "unloving rich people" in your nation also. Connect with them through the internet. There is a way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2006/10/23 6:43Profile
boosa

Re: SPAM EMAIL "Beloved's Ministries"

Dear Friends,
Greetings to all. This is Rev. Boosa Moses, from Hyderabad, India. A friend had informed me about the issue of Spam Email from a brother in India. It is very sad to know about such things especially from my country. If anyone knows the location or address ( physical ) of belovedsministries please let me know I would inquire and will let you all know the facts, until then as a pastor it is my humble request not to come to a conclusion of the requests posted by that brother. May be he does not know how to communicate or correspond. I have tried to view his website but could not get to the right place. If anyone can provide the address probably a phone number of his will be an added advantage to trace him out. God bless you all.

2006/10/23 8:07Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Hello Boosa,

In all fairness, had hoped that someone might come forward in this instance. Not quite ready to dismiss this with a conclusion one way or the other. Believe Greg did what he had to do under the circumstances and as he noted, there was no way to validate one way or the other.

Here again is the link.

[url=http://www.belovedsministries.com/]http://www.belovedsministries.com/[/url]

It dawned on me there is another brother from your parts that might be of some assistance as well. Of course it is a rather large country so ...

There is still another difficulty here though. If it is found that his is a legitimate ministry it must be kept in mind that this site is not setup for promotions of this sort or even others, that is neither here nor there, just in the capacity of what can be undertaken. That is why there are some basic guidelines and ground rules. In other words, a mention of personal ministry is one thing but an endorsement and promotion quite another. There is only so much bandwidth for one and the mission of what SermonIndex is and is about is clearly laid out in the welcome section
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=13&3045]Welcome & Intro[/url] under the first couple of threads.

2006/10/23 9:34Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I recieved a private message that this brother does run a proper ministry but here is the facts, he is sending hundreds of emails to sermonindex.net members, and posting photos and begging for money. He has disregarded my instructions not to email members at all or signup (which he has done again) after I deleted his other account that he was using to PM 100's OF PEOPLE on sermonindex.net

His methods are not christian or proper and this NEEDS TO STOP. I would not sow into a ministry that uses this techniques to raise money.

2006/10/23 11:35Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

He just does not get the point and is still begging, unbelievable:

Quote:
Iam so sorry sir and i will not repet again to you.Anyway sir please
try to Block about SPAM EMAIL "BELOVED'S mINISTRIES".. and it is my
humble request to you. and If you get any email form this day unwords
to sharing about me and needs of our ministry you may do again by
using your forum......I hope you will help me....
thanking you sir,
By
your brother in christ.
J.prasanth

this is in response to a VERY STRAIGH FORWARD email I sent him (3rd one):

> You are NOT to email ANY MORE MEMBERS OF SERMONINDEX please respect
> this wish and do not email ANY ONE ELSE. I have gotten many complaints
> and SPAM IS USING EMAILS WITHOUT PERMISSION TO SOLICIT FUNDS $$$$$
>
> please stop it now. Also I am deleting your account on
> sermonindex.net and blocking your IP. I would ask that you DO NOT
> signup again, the forums on sermonindex.net are not for begging for