SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Prayer & Revival Conference - Thy Kingdom Come! (Paul Washer's Organisation)

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

I am very much looking forward to this conference. I believe God is going to speak to his body in a special way, I would love to be able to get audio and video counterparts up onto sermonindex.net afterwards.

Do write these dates for this conference down dear saints. May God change lifes.

2006/10/23 18:25Profile
Jacob19

Re:

Yeah I really wish I could go! I am already taking off too much school to go see Keith Daniel. I hope I can next year.

2006/10/23 22:37Profile

Re:

Is anyone planning to go to the Prayer Conference?
Lord willing, I will be going with my dad, sister, and brother.
I am really looking forward to hearing the preaching of Bill McCleod and Paul Washer. I hear that Brother McCleod is really getting up in years. What a blessing it will be to hear him, a man who has seen God move and work in revival!

2006/11/6 19:31
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I will be watching the live webcast of the event, and will be archiving all the messages on sermonindex.net afterwards. I looked into plane tickets but it was not feasible. I really believe this is going to be a signifigant event spiritually. May God speak to His church worldwide with this call to prayer and revival!

2006/11/6 19:48Profile
Runoff

Re:

After watching the revival forum with brother McCleod there along with others like Manley Beasley and Leonard Ravenhill and listening to the Paul Washer sermon American Christianity, I will be attending the conference next week to hear from these men in person! I am currently still looking for a place to stay but am still absolutely excited about going! Glory to God!

2006/11/7 13:33Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I will be attending the conference next week to hear from these men in person! I am currently still looking for a place to stay but am still absolutely excited about going! Glory to God!

Praise God! Please share on the forums your experience of the forum and what the Lord does there. Are anyone elese from SI planning to go to this conference? I am planning to watch it live when they broadcast it from their site and I will post links to this forum for that with times.

2006/11/11 18:22Profile

Re:

Quote:

Runoff wrote:
After watching the revival forum with brother McCleod there along with others like Manley Beasley and Leonard Ravenhill and listening to the Paul Washer sermon American Christianity, I will be attending the conference next week to hear from these men in person! I am currently still looking for a place to stay but am still absolutely excited about going! Glory to God!

Is there any one else planning to go to the conference? I will be there with my dad, sister, and brother. I would love to meet other saints from SI!
Send me a pm if you plan to be there.

May God be glorified at these meetings!

2006/11/15 12:19
K_DAY

Ann Arbor, MI

Re:

I really wish I was able to attend. I was able to hear Paul Washer speak in person a couple of weeks ago. I found out on the last day that he was speaking 30 min. away from where I live at a missions week for a church. I was really blessed by it. He spoke that night about prayer and prayer meetings. I was able to talk to him for about 10 minutes afterwards, and he prayed for me.

As a side note, I couldn't help myself but to ask him about Ravenhill. When I said his name, his eyes kind of lit up. He smiled and said, "That man was DANGEROUS when he got in the pulpit. DANGEROUS. But when you talked to him in person, he was the most humble and kind man you would ever meet." We spent some time telling our favorite Ravenhill stories.

He also asked me if I have ever listened to the revival hymn. He told me there was a time when he was driving across the country, and he listened to it 4 times in a row and wept the entire time. He is also very fond of "Ten Sheckels and a Shirt."

His message really blessed me, and so did talking with him. I encourage everyone who can make it to hear him and others at this conference to do so! You don't find men like that in too many places.

2006/11/15 15:14Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
He spoke that night about prayer and prayer meetings. I was able to talk to him for about 10 minutes afterwards, and he prayed for me.

Great to hear this testimony brother. I do hope more people from SI can go to the conference you can still signup for it here: http://www.heartcrymissionary.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=58&Itemid=123

It begins tommorow! I am going to try and get a live webcast link up that will hopefully be working at the specified times on that page I just linked to.

2006/11/15 20:33Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
He spoke that night about prayer and prayer meetings. I was able to talk to him for about 10 minutes afterwards, and he prayed for me.

Great to hear this testimony brother. I do hope more people from SI can go to the conference you can still signup for it here: http://www.heartcrymissionary.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=58&Itemid=123

It begins tommorow! Here is a live webcast link that I believe will work for the conference: mms://media17.cqservers.com/anchoredintruth_live

2006/11/15 20:37Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy