SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : ENGLAND STREET WORK

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
JGB321

ENGLAND STREET WORK

Hi there,

Would love to hear from others who are in the UK and do regular street preaching/witnessing one-on-one.

Our little flock go out often and meet every type of person, but too few Christians are anywhere to be seen.

Where are all the Len Ravehill's??

2006/10/12 17:50Profile
allhavsinned

North West England

Re: ENGLAND STREET WORK

Hi, and welcome, I'll guess by your sig, after looking at your website that it's James I'm corresponding with?

It's good to hear there is another street preasher out there, and your dad too.

If I had heard from you earlier I would have told you about this year's street preacher conference last August, in Cardiff, the thread is here...

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=11925&forum=35#94193

and here

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=12230&forum=35#94837

It will be on again next year, we'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, I've looked at the photo gallery on your website (recomended viewing to those reading this), You get about don't you? Bolton, Liverpool and Blackpool, thats where we are, up north. It would be great if you contact me next time you are due up here, we may be able to go with you.

About ourselves, Me, my brother Mat (SavedMat) and his wife Mirriam go out each week into the local market town of Ormskirk to preach and give out tracts, we've been doing this for 18 months. Our mother Ruth has had a market stall through all weathers for nearly 25 years and sells (Good) Christian books and KJV bibles, as well as giving out tracts and cd's of sermons or the gospel.

It would be wonderful to meet up with you all some time, and we know others who witness in Wales, Manchester, Northern Ireland, Mansfield, all of whom would love to meet up and go out witnessing with preachers of the gospel.

Hope to hear more from you

Ste

2006/10/12 22:12Profile

Re:

Praise God!!! I also have been to your web page!

Quote:
It would be great if you contact me next time you are due up here, we may be able to go with you.

I second that! Im also up North, Greater Manchester. It would be a blessing to also go out witnessing with you. I see you have the good person test on your site :-) Im holding a Way of the Master course in our church in the hope of getting a team together.
Also see my blog page.
I thank God for you all. This is soooo encouraging!!!!!

My email is: [email protected]

2006/10/16 13:33
JGB321

Re: ENGLAND STREET WORK

It's very encouraging to know others are also pounding the streets of the UK, preaching the Gospel.

James

2006/10/16 14:45Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy