SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Check it Out!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Roxi

Tallahassee, Florida

Check it Out!

I just want to say how blessed I have been by reading some of Warnock's books and visiting his website (www.meatindueseason.org). I have read part of 'The Seven Lamps of Fire' and the first book in the series of 'The Family of God' and my eyes were opened up to a lot of scripture. The books really have helped me to understand my place in God's Will, and how God desires to change me so that I may glorifying Him with my life. The books also have helped me to see that God's calling isn't too high, because we can do all things through Christ who gives us strength. I also reckamend people to check out the website, there are readings online and also some pretty good links. I pray that God will bless you and keep you. Stay in His word!

2003/7/13 20:13Profile
Maria

USA

Re: Check it Out!

Quote:
"God's calling isn't too high, because we can do all things through Christ who gives us strength."

So true!

Quote:
"Stay in His word!"

YES!!!

--Maria--

2003/7/13 21:30Profile
Jason

Tallahassee, FL, USA

Re: Check it Out!

I hate to correct you, Roxi, but I do want to give credit where it is due. Meat in Due Season is not Brother Warnock's site, but is instead the site of a dear sister in Canada named Christine Harbord. She has worked tirelessly to get Warnock's (and others') books online. I think she deserves mention for her service and this is why I bring it up.

Thank you for recommending the site! I also recommend that everyone drink deeply from the material found at this site. Information on how to obtain Warnock's books in hard copy is also on her site.

2003/7/14 3:37Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy