SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : India

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
joeSOC

Melbourne Australia

India

Greetings brother and sisters from India. Thanks for your post etc. Some of you have been very helpful to me. Others I want to thank for your comments. Yes Now I am in India for a while. As I was walking along the streets I could not help but notice the depression and the oppression on the faces of these people. Some of them have no hope I was extreemly sadden in my heart. I see the essence of poverty and rejection and on the other hand I see wealth etc. I dont know what to make of it. What do I do ?

2006/10/10 9:41Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re: India

Proverbs 3:3-6 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man. Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

2006/10/11 4:05Profile

Re: India

Quote:
Greetings brother and sisters from India.

Greetings to you, joeSOC!

Quote:
I see the essence of poverty and rejection and on the other hand I see wealth etc. I dont know what to make of it. What do I do ?

I know a preacher who was totally traumatised by the things he saw on his first visit to India. After many weeks of seclusion after his return to Britain, the Lord said to him 'I am the Vine... ' and that seemed to give him strength to go back and do what he could to preach the gospel. He's been many times since.

But, what do [i]you[/i] do? I think you must walk in the Spirit and do what you can. Pray for the Lord's leading and be obedient to what He gives you.

There are Christians in India already.... strengthen those whom you meet. Pray with them, share any scripture God gives you to encourage them.

Pray for yourself to comprehend what God has taken you there to 'see' with your own spiritual insight, and receive from Him the faith you need to be obedient. There is real joy in sharing the gospel.

2006/10/11 10:36

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy