SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Need computer media help

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
katdan

Missouri

Need computer media help

I really need some help I have downloaded many sermons and music then burned them on 80 minute/700mb multi speed cd-r disc I downloaded in the mp3 format useing nero program I used the record a cd that will play in any cd player option my problem is this they will play in my computer and home stero but not in my husbands truck cd player or a brand new portable cd player we bought for my mother do I need to purchace a special type of portable player or download files in different format if so how? Please help I really need to get these files to play God Bless- katdan

2006/10/10 9:23Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Need computer media help

Some CD players do not work well with multi-session discs. For the best compatiblity, you should make sure you have that option turned off when you burn the CD's. The best choice would be to use the 'disc-at-once' recording option when burning audio CD's.

Another possibility, but much less likely cause, is poor quality CD-R's. Try the disc-at-once option, it will most likely clear the problem.

In Christ,

Ron

2006/10/10 9:47Profile
katdan

Missouri

Re: Need Computer Help

Bro. Ron I found disc at once it was unchecked Also I have tryed 3 different brands of cd-r discs The cd player clicks loud and shuts its self off. any thing else I could try? My speed is set on highest.Thanks

2006/10/10 16:14Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re:

OK, select the disc at once option and try burning a new CD, that is most likely your problem.

In Christ,

Ron

2006/10/10 17:02Profile
Deany1980

Hong Kong (SAR)

Re:

Some old CD players don't take CD-R's. Not the news you wanted to hear I guess. Recently installed CD player? or there from back in the 90's?

2006/10/11 0:35Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy