SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : prayer needed!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
inuk

arviat,nunavut

prayer needed!

please pray for the healing in our chuch in arviat,i know god is working somehow i just know it,in jesus name. james;5,14

2006/10/9 3:14Profile
HeartSong

Re: prayer needed!

Dear Inuk,
Yes, I will pray for your local church - will you pray for mine? Also we must all continually pray for the entire Body of Christ!

2006/10/12 23:33Profile

Re: Dear Inuk

as i type this, I send my prayers to you all up there in Arviat, so the saints on this website can see your church, and I dont know if the picture I post is yours, I pray that Jesus fill your church with His Holy Spirit, and together we pray against the spirit of alcohol, we pray against the spirit of despair and darkness, we pray for the Indwelling Holy Spirit to so fill the whole community that the lost in Arviat will be drawn to the church, and they won't know why.

It will be like before in Nunavut, and the other communities along the Bay, Jesus will come, we praise God for the hungry saints on their knees in prayer up north. We pray for food, and a good hunt. I thank You Lord for aloowing me to join this second with my dear brother, (or sister) Inuk in praying for the Your Church in Arviat.

In Jesus Name we pray, amen.

bartle of Chicago

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arviat,_Nunavut]Arviat Nunavut[/url]

(later edit) the picture was so large that it filled the frame and beyond, so click on the link above to learn more about Arviat and the picture is on the page...

2006/10/13 0:42

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy