SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : HI ---- Glad to be here

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
soulfire52

Tulsa, where Jesus is coming back first. :D

HI ---- Glad to be here

Hi evryone. Just got registered today. I love this site! I'm becoming a Ravenhill fan. hmmmmm...
See Ya around...

2004/1/31 18:39Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: HI ---- Glad to be here

Welcome Soulfire52!

Quote:
I'm becoming a Ravenhill fan. hmmmmm...

Know that transformation, not to long ago had never even heard of this great warrior of the Lord. Praise be to God, through this site many of the long forgotten have been given new life to speak once again and in my estimation just in such a time as this.

[i][color=003300]"If you are going to get mature in God all the dwarfs around you will criticize and sneer at you and say 'Your trying to be holier than the rest of us, ah?'"[/color][/i]

From
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=1200]Selah (Leonard Ravenhill Compilation)[/url]

2004/2/1 3:37Profile
soulfire52

Re:

Praise be to God, through this site many of the long forgotten have been given new life to speak once again and in my estimation just in such a time as this.

I only wish I could put into words what my heart feels as I meditate these sermons. I have not even gotten to the Duncan Campbell stuff yet!?!?
PRAISE YOU JESUS FOR THESE POWERFUL MEN OF GOD!

2004/2/2 16:47Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I love this site! I'm becoming a Ravenhill fan.

Brother the main reason why I started this site was to spread the messages of Leonard Ravenhill. I was touched so deeply wtih his burden for the church and for genuine revival and I felt it would be a crime for me not to spread his message to others in these days of darkness. It is so amazing to see how many people have not just heard Leonard Ravenhill through this website ministry but have shared his burden for revival and true Christian regeneration.

Quote:
"If you are going to get [b]mature in God[/b] all the dwarfs around you will criticize and sneer at you and say 'Your trying to be holier than the rest of us, ah?'"

This quote captures some of Ravenhill's passion to go beyond any human limations and be what God wants us to be in Christ. We are living below our authority and maturity in Christ. It is as Paul said for many Christians in these days:

[b]1 Corinthians 3:1b[/b] - mere infants in Christ.

Quote:
I only wish I could put into words what my heart feels as I meditate these sermons.

Yes brother let this burden grow in your heart. Spread this fire to others, pray and be a Christian that is worthy of imitating. Praise God for the [b]stirring[/b] of your heart.

[b]2 Timothy 1:6a[/b] - I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God.

2004/2/2 17:56Profile
soulfire52

Re:

Hey thanks!!
I'm starting little fires everywhere I go...

2004/2/3 18:41Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy