SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Heart of God - Missions!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 The Heart of God - Missions!

I posted this somewhere else on the forums but I think it will be worthwhile for others to view this and watch this presentation that haven't. Most of the rest of the video on that site are of little or no value, there are some good background videos for worship slides.

[b]Heart of God[/b]
http://www.sermonspice.com/videos/304/Heart-of-God

2006/10/3 3:04Profile
MSeaman

Michigan

Re: The Heart of God - Missions!

That was an excellent video.

2006/10/3 8:54Profile
HeartSong

Re: The Heart of God - Missions!

Simple but powerful!

Thank you.

2006/10/3 13:31Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I am not sure if someone has time to transcribe all the quotes in this short movie and post it here would be highly benefical.

I have been "chewing" on some of the quotes.

"sending capacity"! Oh to see people being sent out of our assemblies and churches to impact the world and [b]disciple[/b] the nations.

2006/10/3 16:36Profile
MSeaman

Michigan

Transcription of quotes

In the vast plain of the north I have sometimes seen, in the morning sun, the smoke of a thousand villages where no missionary has ever been. Robert Moffet

World missions was on God’s mind from the beginning. Dave Davidson

We talk of the Second Coming; half of the world has never heard of the first. Oswald J Smith

Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell. C T Studd

I have but one candle of life to burn, and I would rather burn it out in a land filled with darkness than in a land flooded with light. John Falconer

The command has been to ‘go’ but we have stayed---in body, gifts, prayer and influence. Robert Savage

You can give without loving. You cannot love without giving. Amy Carmichael

Let my heart be broken with the things that break God’s heart. Bob Pierce

The mark of a great church is not its seating capacity, but its sending capacity. Mike Stachura

Would that God would make hell so real to us that we cannot rest; heaven so real that we must have men there. J Hudson Taylor

“Not called!” did you say? “Not heard the call,” I think you should say. Put you ear down to the Bible and hear Him bid you go and pull sinners out of the fire of sin. Put your ear down to the burdened, agonized, heart of humanity and listen to its pitiful wail for help. Go stand by the gates of hell and hear the damned entreat you to go to their father’s house and bid their brothers and sisters not to come there. Then look Christ in the face---whose mercy you have professed to obey--- and tell Him whether you will join heart and soul and body and circumstances in the march to publish His mercy to the world. William Booth

This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and the end will come. Jesus Christ

Here am I. Send me. Isaiah

2006/11/17 11:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy