Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Prophetic Credentials 3

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re: Prophetic Credentials 3

Greetings in Jesus' Name by Whose Blood we are Saved.AMEN.

if i'm deceived then we'll all know soon enough and i can be free of this deception.

if God has spoken, it will come to pass. may His will be done.

Grace and Peace are ours in Jesus.AMEN.

2007/12/29 21:04Profile
SinnerRepent

Re: The second word

having read your prophecy above, i would like to share what the Lord showed me in 2008.
i saw a vision of myself, and i was walking side by side with someone that i could not see, on a sandy road surrounded by trees. and the Lord let me know in my spirit that it was Him walking besides me. as we continued walking, we started to ascend towards heaven and i saw coming from heaven at very high speed, a huge ball of fire being hurled down to the earth,i believe by God Himself, even though i did not see Him, i knew the ball of fire was from Him. as it landed on earth, there was some writing in fire on some type of a board, and i could not make out what was written. and i heard the voice of the Lord say in a loud and very clear voice; 'REPENT, JUDGEMENT IS COMING SOON'. with those words, the vision ended.

2010/1/29 17:08Profile
brodav9

Sylacauga Alabama

Re: The first word

I was wanting to ask you a few questions to learn more for I am very interested. For today I would like to ask you if you can heal the sick, cast out devils, discern demons and all that kind of stuff. Also speak in tongues. This is very interesting. Love bro.

2010/1/30 12:21Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy