Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : BEYOND THE PENTECOST

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Kolombian

Colombia

BEYOND THE PENTECOST

"The Bible declares that great apostasy and deception will occur just prior to the Lord’s second coming.
The Bible also declares Jesus will come in His “overcomers” before He comes for His people.
Question: Have we in the Charismatic-Ecumenical-Renewal enter into:
Pride?
Nicolaitanism?
Kingdom building?
Babylonian Organizations?
Compromise?
We have opened a door to great deception and turned the Court of Pentecost away from God’s order. Working from the Bible and history,
the “Show the House to the House” series examines the false premise and empty activities listed above and offers solutions. Can you hear the call to every Christian to become a true Believer? Will we seek God’s perfect will and enter into His Ultimate Intention for mankind? Or will we continue down the road of Apostacy and Deception? Who among us is will to pay the price to go Beyond Pentecost?"

Dear bretheren at SI I encourage you to read, examine and consider this book writen by one brother yearned for the Truth, Clayton Sonmore, about the present condition of the church and its repercussions of its alliances with the most corrupts systems of the world. Religion, Communism, Politics, Economy...which system is the most innocuous? If there is any...

Here the call for all of us, who are yearning for His TRUE Kingdom to come and who are aware of all the deception of Satan inside of the church.
Let´s SHOW THE REAL HOUSE to those in the house.

"Thou son of man SHOW THE HOUSE [as God meant it to be] TO THE HOUSE [that man built as a replacement for the true house] of Israel that they may be ASHAMED of their iniquities and let them measure the pattern. And if they be ashamed of all they have done, show them the form of the [true] house . . . AND WRITE IT IN THEIR SIGHT that they may keep the whole form and all the ordinances thereof, and do them.” (Ezekiel 43:10,11)

THIS IS THE LINK to BEYOND THE PENTECOST: http://www.telusplanet.net/public/tsgibson/beyond.pdf

2006/9/29 11:21Profile
HeartSong

Re: BEYOND THE PENTECOST

Quote:
Who among us is will to pay the price to go Beyond Pentecost?

The problem is that there is a percieved price. We seem to need to see everything as having a relative value.

How can something that is priceless have a price?

Matthew 13:46 (KJV)
46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

Luke 14:27-40(KJV)
27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?
29 Lest haply, after he hath laid the foundation, and is not able to finish it, all that behold it begin to mock him,
30 Saying, This man began to build, and was not able to finish.
31 Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?
32 Or else, while the other is yet a great way off, he sendeth an ambassage, and desireth conditions of peace.
33 So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

2006/9/29 13:40Profile

Re:

Quote:
The problem is that there is a percieved price. We seem to need to see everything as having a relative value.

How can something that is priceless have a price?

But what must be our response be to that which we say is priceless?

2006/9/29 14:51
bluinos

Re:

Do not be so

To forget the Fear of the Lord –
The Fear of the LORD is the beginning of Wisdom.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom;
all who follow his precepts have good understanding.
To him belongs eternal praise. (Psalm 111:10)

Do we Fear the LORD – are we silent when he wants us to be, are we still when he says be still and know that I am God? Do we reveal what he has shown us, do we share it or do we wait? Can he trust us to wait until the appointed//appropriate time to share, are we to share the word he has shown us or should it be someone else, are we out of order, out of line? Am I?

The reverent fear and worship of the Lord is the beginning of [a]Wisdom and skill [the preceding and the first essential, the prerequisite and the alphabet]; a good understanding, wisdom, and meaning have all those who do [the will of the Lord]. Their praise of Him endures forever. (AMP)

It is a skill that we must Learn, not by might and not by power, but by the Spirit of the Lord

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom;
A good understanding have all those who do His commandments. His praise endures forever. (KJV)

A recording artist while tesing his mic says 121212 but brothers and sister I beg you take heed to -34-34-34. For every 3rd and for every 4th sin you have committed you will be judged, it’s in his word. You can not hide you will be judged.

When the LORD revealed this to me, I was consumed and in awe, I could not move or talk. All I could do was stand still and cry and think about all the people I wanted to share this w. have mercy Lord.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Do we fear the day of the LORD? For every 3rd and 4th sin you will be punished do not fear man but fear the LORD.

It is not about

Pelagianism
Nicodemism
Nominaslim
Intellectualism
Mammelukes

The Fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom.

Oh there is more...

2006/9/29 15:12Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Quote:

Total obedience without hesitation.

Now I need to ask God to examine me closer.
Thank you Brother!

2006/9/29 18:30Profile

Re:

Quote:

HeartSong wrote:
Quote:

Now I need to ask God to examine me closer.
Thank you Brother!

No thanks necessary, my brother. I wrestle with issues as much as anyone here. Since usefulness follows that which pleases Him, I am continually looking for the key that unlocks consistancy of character of my disposition to the Father in ways that will please Him and bring blessing from His Life within me. The operative word here is "consistancy". Obedience is no doubt a key but then we must know Him to hear His voice that we be obedient. This must transcend mere head knowledge and go right to the heart where He alone can witness sincerity. Love TO Him is the real key --- How do we do that without a selfish motive; simply for who He is, that will bring true JOY in ones life, that wins souls for Him?

Proverbs 11:30 (KJV)
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that wins souls is wise.

:-)

2006/9/30 9:05
Kolombian

Colombia

Re: Bluinos

Blessings dear brother,
You're so right in what you said, and in this very momment I give so many thanks to the Lord for your valuable words. Without any doubt i belive that if we fear the LORD then we will always be disposed to do His will IN HIS MOMMENT.
He has truly spoken to my heart with your words, I´m not against any of them cause they are humble and full of awe. Definitely we cannot say or do anything if our hearts aren`t clean and in an actitude of obedience before His Throne for we can do ONLY His will. God is teaching us this everyday...isn`t He?
;-)
Love,
Karen

2006/9/30 11:24Profile
bluinos

Re: Kolombian

Quote:
Definitely we cannot say or do anything if our hearts aren't clean and in an attitude of obedience before His Throne for we can do ONLY His will.

[color=003399]God is teaching us this everyday...isn't He? YES.[/color]

2006/10/18 15:02Profile
death2self

Washington DC area

Re:

Quote:

I'm reminded of this passage in Ezekial 36. "I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws."

Amen. We're not obeying to get something or earn something, it's simply because we've given everything over to Jesus.

2006/10/18 17:35Profile

Re: BEYOND THE PENTECOST

Quote:

Kolombian wrote:
"The Bible declares that great apostasy and deception will occur just prior to the Lord’s second coming.
The Bible also declares Jesus will come in His “overcomers” before He comes for His people.
Question: Have we in the Charismatic-Ecumenical-Renewal enter into:
Pride?
Nicolaitanism?
Kingdom building?
Babylonian Organizations?
Compromise?
We have opened a door to great deception and turned the Court of Pentecost away from God’s order. Working from the Bible and history,
the “Show the House to the House” series examines the false premise and empty activities listed above and offers solutions. Can you hear the call to every Christian to become a true Believer? Will we seek God’s perfect will and enter into His Ultimate Intention for mankind? Or will we continue down the road of Apostacy and Deception? Who among us is will to pay the price to go Beyond Pentecost?"

Dear bretheren at SI I encourage you to read, examine and consider this book writen by one brother yearned for the Truth, Clayton Sonmore, about the present condition of the church and its repercussions of its alliances with the most corrupts systems of the world. Religion, Communism, Politics, Economy...which system is the most innocuous? If there is any...

Here the call for all of us, who are yearning for His TRUE Kingdom to come and who are aware of all the deception of Satan inside of the church.
Let´s SHOW THE REAL HOUSE to those in the house.

"Thou son of man SHOW THE HOUSE [as God meant it to be] TO THE HOUSE [that man built as a replacement for the true house] of Israel that they may be ASHAMED of their iniquities and let them measure the pattern. And if they be ashamed of all they have done, show them the form of the [true] house . . . AND WRITE IT IN THEIR SIGHT that they may keep the whole form and all the ordinances thereof, and do them.” (Ezekiel 43:10,11)

THIS IS THE LINK to BEYOND THE PENTECOST: http://www.telusplanet.net/public/tsgibson/beyond.pdf

I am almost finished reading this after downloading it and printing it out. I see this as a confirmation, almost verbatim context, of Devern Fromke's books "The Ultimate Intention" and "Unto Full Stature". Both these books were written around the same time as Sonmore's. I am most grateful you posted this link. It adds much strength to what I have already accepted as the challenge for my life. Thank you.

Many blessings to you in Him,
Orm

2006/10/19 11:15

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy