SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Kansas City IHOP

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
Mattie

Kansas City IHOP

Just curious if anyone here listens to sermons by Mike Bickle. Excellent teachings on the Bridegroom and the Bride, as well as the end-times. There is a 24/7 prayer movement taking place there called "IHOP" International House of Prayer. His website is www.fotb.com

Another good resource is Dr. Michael L. Brown. You can find his sermons at www.icnministries.org.

Send me your thoughts. Eager if anyone here listens to them.

2006/9/25 22:12Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Kansas City IHOP

Hi,

I appreciate your heart in discussing with like-minded believers. But I would ask you not to try and promote people's teachings in the forums that are found outside of the speakers found on sermonindex. There has been much abuse of this in the past and its hoped that the forums can be a place to discuss sermons on sermonindex and on the bible.

I have been to IHOP personally and found it quite a interesting experience. I am currently getting some of mr browns tapes on revival to be put on the site and some are on there already here:

Micheal L. Brown

2006/9/26 1:03Profile
HopeinChrist

Re:

Praise God. I didn't know Dr. Brown had been added to the site. Itching Ears and Called to Die are excellent,challenging messages for today's church.

2006/9/26 6:04Profile
boomatt

fredericksburg, Virginia

Re:

Be very careful of Michael Brown, he is one of the big supporters of the false Pensacola Outpouring. Dont be deceived.

Please Read: http://www.pfo.org/ragriver.htm

2006/9/26 8:51Profile
MSeaman

Michigan

Re:

Quote:

boomatt wrote:
Be very careful of Michael Brown, he is one of the big supporters of the false Pensacola Outpouring. Dont be deceived.

I'm sure Greg is very careful of all the speakers he allows on his website.

2006/9/26 10:47Profile
CJaKfOrEsT

Melbourne, Australia

Re:

Quote:

boomatt wrote:

Note that this article is dated 1998. Browne parted company with Brownesville AOG, after disagreements about direction that the church, and in particular, the Bible college was going. I cannot remember exactly when the split occured, but it was definitely after 1999.

2006/9/26 12:03Profile
Mattie

Re:

With all due respect, the Pensacola Outpouring was not a false outpouring. Did flesh take place? Yes. Was there error at times? Yes. Was the entire thing false? Absolutely not.

Study revivals at any time in history and you will see the same things occured. Many who support Azusa Street, Welsh Revival, Finney's Revivals fail to realize that the same things we call "false" regarding Pensacola took place in those very revivals.

What makes revival a revival is the name of Jesus exalted, a people passing from death to life, strongholds broken, people set free, and many going to the nations.

I have met many who have been converted or returned to the Lord through the Brownsville Revival.

My question is "Can Satan cast out Satan?" Does Satan produce holy lives that desire to live for Jesus whatever the cost? I doubt it.

2006/9/26 17:16Profile
Mattie

Re:

Also want to publicly apologize to Greg for postings things on a site that is not authorized on Sermonindex.net. It won't happen again.

2006/9/26 17:17Profile
HopeinChrist

Re:

Quote:

I have heard many messages by Brown, seen him in person a few times and visited FIRE school on several occasions. I believe he has the heart of God. Have you ever listened to the man? I'm not going to argue the authenticity of Brwonsville. I was not there and would have nothing other than opinions of men or my own reasoning to base it on. Perhaps you were there and have firsthand knowledge of things I know nothing about. I believe God gives us discernment of deception and things not of Him when we are walking with Him. But we must be careful about drawing conclusions about events and people based on what we heard someone else say or an opinion pasted on a webpage somewhere. If we contribute a move of God to being a work of Satan, have we not blasphemed the Holy Spirit?

2006/9/26 22:48Profile
davidt

Re:

Hi I would like to say that I have been hit by the teaching over at IHOP like crazy! Corey Russell, Allen Hood, Misty Edwards music, it is stirring! I am thinking about going out there but cautiously. I have a recent testimony of something that happened! I knew that I had to save up 5,000 to go to school out there. I was talking to my mother and told her what was on my heart. She said she would save up for me, I said I don't know about that. The next day at work she mentioned it to her boss. He asked her how much it was "he is a Christian". She told him 5,000 and then he began to cry and said he would pay for it. She told me the next day and I said huh "not sure". After that she called me the next day and she said he told her the whole story. He said I had an extra 5,000 and was praying about what to do with it. When you said 5,000 I knew it was "it" if you would have said 3,400 I would have said no but you said 5,000 so I know. If this place is on the mark then there is no place like it!I have more to say even but that is enough and it was after I decided to plan a step of faith, God bless you :).

2006/9/26 23:45Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy