SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : HAVE YOU NOTICED...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

This concern has been raised before...perhaps we ought to step back and seek God afresh? i suppose we are oft attracted to hot-button issues. nonetheless i have found that there are certain threads i don't look at because i have no burden to. for example, i tend to look in the lounge, scriptures and doctrine and the news and events and rarely go to the other threads unless God leads.there are some posters up there who have a lot of posts but i've yet to see where they have posted. it seems to me that our Lord gives us different burdens in an effort to birng glory to His name and i pray we work with God all the more to this end.

God bless you brethren

2006/9/27 12:20Profile
HopeinChrist

Re:

Quote:
I could be wrong, but when I see convicting, challenging posts, they seem to get ignored. As though to quickly get them off the front page so that we don't feel as 'guilty' about the sins we so love and don't want to get rid of.

Perhaps you are right or perhaps as others suggested people are just busy with their lives or perhaps many of them are laying on their face or studying God's Word or feeding the hungry or visiting the sick or ministering the Word. Guess we really don't know do we?

2006/9/27 16:22Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy