SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Heart-cry for REVIVAL?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Heart-cry for REVIVAL?

To me I feel its hard to get discussions going about revival on these forums sometimes, and for people to be honest and share there hearts. There is a section in the forums called: "praying for revival" where you can discuss about revival. Please join in and share your heart, read some of the older posts you will be refreshed in your Spirit!. I am praying for a heaviness to build in everyone's hearts who come to this site and read these posts and listen to the audio sermons. I am praying for a burden for revival that will become so heavy that God will break through in peoples lives. Revival begins with each individual and then spreads like a fire until God takes notice of the petitions and heart-crys and moves in mighty power. Its not something we can build up our selves but something that the Holy Ghost must control and lead.

God is looking for those in whom he may show himself strong.

2004/1/28 16:41Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Heart-cry for REVIVAL?

I revisted this message again yesterday and think it is worth bringing back up again for those who may not have heard it, it's a strong wake up call.

Andrew Strom
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=3188]Thundering In Nashville[/url]

[i]Andrew Strom's best-known sermon. A heart-cry for repentance in the churches of America. Taped in Nashville, USA, in July 2003.[/i]

Almost as troubling is the periodic laughter from some guy in the background, who is obviously missing the point of the message.

To quote Art Katz, "Hard words Lord, hard words"

2004/1/28 19:22Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
To quote Art Katz, "Hard words Lord, hard words"

This article is a plea to America and Canada.. man what conviction reading it.. we need revival.
[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1256&forum=40&0]AMERICA - DON'T MISS YOUR 'WINDOW' OF REVIVAL by Andrew Strom[/url]

2004/1/29 15:07Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Grieved at the thought that I do not see any real spiritual movement among any of my people! 'Lord, how long!'
-Andrew Bonar

I observe in revival that the people were often greatly roused to attention and interest before the Spirit was poured forth.
-Andrew Bonar

2004/2/1 12:01Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

You are not going to find a very popular movement for Revival. It's going to be a choosen few who want to really go on with God [b]at any price[/b].
-Glyn Owen

'at any price' does that sound too expensive, to costly? Go through with God no matter what saints..

Will you dare to [b]"go through with God?"[/b]

2004/2/7 8:17Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy