SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : THE OLD PATHS: Issue No. 7 - September

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 THE OLD PATHS: Issue No. 7 - September

[img]http://www.sermonindex.net/oldpaths0.gif[/img]

The Old Paths Newsletter - Issue 07
Description: "The Old Paths" is the new official monthly newsletter of the SermonIndex Ministry. It will be a 6 page issue each month that will be offered through the email newsletter. So if you want to recieve the latest edition simply signup for the monthly newsletter on the front page of the site. The newsletter will be available to download in the PDF format. All the backissues will be linked to in this thread. The vision of this newsletter is that people that are blessed by the newsletter can make copies for other friends. I see this newsletter spreading by many individuals making 10-20 copies to hand out to friends or leave at churches. May God grow this and spread these publications as He sees fit for the furterance of the gospel and His kingdom.

2006/9/15 17:47Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: THE OLD PATHS: Issue No. 7 - September

I am just ensuring everyone saw this NEW publication release! I have put out 2 of these issues in 1 month to catch up. Please do download it and print it out for your churches and personal use.

It would be great to see this publication go out to 1000's on a monthly basis, via printing it out in bundles for churches, christian bookstores, etc.

2006/9/18 1:06Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Has anyone had a chance to download and print out this new issue. I forgot to link to it in the newsletter email sendout.

It would be great to see some pastors get 100's of copies of this made for their congregations.

Some people have had trouble with printing out this issue, in adobe acrobat choose print as "image" option. and it should work fine. I have made 100 double sided copies for $32 and have been handing them out.

2006/9/21 15:23Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Old Paths

[i]A century ago T. DeWitt Talmage wrote, "We want in this age above all wants, fire – God’s holy fire, burning in the hearts of men, stirring their brains, impelling their emotions, thrilling in their tongues, glowing in their countenances, vibrating in their actions, expanding their intellectual power and fusing all their knowledge, logic, and rhetoric into a burning stream. Let this baptism descend, and thousands of us who, up to this day, have been but commonplace or weak ministers, such as might easily pass from the memory of mankind, would then become mighty."[/i]

Once again brother, another tremendous effort.

2006/9/21 16:54Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy