SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The truth about Islam.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

He could be. I am not saying it is since I don't know 100%.However it is definetly something to keep a sharp eye on. To add to formidable's post. Mohmar Qadafi leader of libya said in march 2006 speech that within 3 decades europe will be a muslim nation. He went on to say that the United States and Britain have a problem they must either convert to Islam or fight. I believe you can find this quote with a google search or go to memri.org or com and look it up that way.
There are some prophetical things that must happen No matter how much we may not want it to. However we are still called to procalim the whole counsel of God to all. It is my hope that America will be a semi safe haven during the reighn of Antichrist. Christians need to proclaim and actually live out radical revival faith in order to have further revival in America. God bless, John

2006/9/14 10:56

Re:

Found the libya article. Be cautious of this website and please remember DO NOT LET YOU LOVE GROW COLD TOWARDS MUSLIMS!!!!! We can be tempted to as we see what is happening. Remember "because of the increase of wickedness the love of many will grow cold"
www.jihadwatch.org/archives/011280.php
God bless John

2006/9/14 11:24

Re:

I don't know why this has become so important to me. I never really thought a whole lot about this religion, but my eyes have been opened to some things. I pray that every SI member will read this book and take it seriously. The man who wrote this book is very intelligent. I heard him speak on the radio just a few days ago. He's had thousands of death threats since he wrote it.

He is a very soft spoken and meek individual. he truly has a burden for church and the souls of these people. He knows many world leaders and has a personal relationship with many of them. he is a close friend and companion to Jerry Fallwell. He's not just some conspiracy nut. he's is a very sound and stable individual and his background will attest to that.

PLEASE READ THE BOOK!!!

J-bird

2006/9/14 13:02
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I encourage you brother to watch this video:

[b]The Power of Prayer (video)[/b] by Keith Daniel
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=4224

I think the focus and spirit behind these posts are not best. You really need to watch the video and realize our struggle is not against "flesh and blood." Let us enter into warfare on our knees beloved.

2006/9/14 13:09Profile

Re:

Thank you brother and I assure you I will watch the video. I realize this is extreme, and I realize what we are fighting against, that's why I'm trying to warn people. sometimes extreme measures are necessary to get peoples attention. I'm not saying to hate muslims, or kill muslims, or be mean to muslims. What I'm saying is we need to realize, that is what they want to do to us. We can't just stick our head in a hole and act like everthing is o.k. I trust in God and that's where my hope is.

Please don't misunderstand me. I'm not at all saying those things. I'm saying educate one another about this threat. Let's fight this at the source which is their bible and origin. let's educate them and show them the true way.

Without us they will die in hopelessness and despair. They will take everone they can with them. They don't realize that the demons of hell are motivating them. They think what they are doing is right. I do have a burden for them. I also have a burden for my family and your family, and their future might depend on the way the church reacts to this in the next few years. Are we gonna just stand back like a bunch of laodacians or are we gonna become aggressive in our ministering and soul-winning like a philadelphian.

I'm only telling the truth. If this is not the place for that than I'll sorrowfully bow out. I don't even know you but I know enough about you by reading your posts that you love and serve the same God I serve. I assure you that my heart is in the right place. I don't hate them, I hate the enemy that is influencing them.

J-bird

2006/9/14 13:35

J-Bird

I say this to you in all love and respect, (and i mean that as Christ is my witness)

Brother it seems to me you are wrapped up in fear, and it's bleeding into your rhetoric:

Quote:
these people are living next door to us. it's time for us christians to take our country back.

first, "these people"? What do you mean? Of course....all sorts of ethnicities of folks live "next door" to us, we're a nation of immigrants, why do you think we are a great nation? "Give me your tired"......my folks, whether they were poor Boheminian coal miners, one of whom became the mayor of Chicago with a grade school education, or another side of my family, a stout Jewish woman baker from Poland who funneled over her children one at a time, as her meager resources permitted were all immigrants, and they worked hard, they built things, or became leaders, and they were ALL immigrants.

Quite frankly, I get very [i]concerned[/i] when I hear believers talking about "christians taking our country back". That kind of rhetoric fueled the most ugly pogroms and inquisitions the world has ever seen, which is precisely the reason the framers of the Constitution and the judiciary has consistently reiterated that freedom of religion is one of the pillars of freedom that make us great, make us the envy of the world.

Don't fear, if God is for us, who can be against us?

Quote:
Mohammad was a rapist and a pediphile. He was a devil worshiping pagan that used terror to build his devil possessed, God hating, murderous, perverted religion.

let me ask you this; do you really believe with that invective type of rhetoric you will win one muslim to Christ?

My barber is a secular muslim from Beirut, and he knows precisely that I am a Jew who is a follower of Jesus, and we have a deep friendship, because in my spirit I made the vow that I'm just gonna love him, and that when he looks in my eyes, he will SEE the Love of Christ, and he does. I want him to envy the peace of God that has come upon me.

If i start a dialogue with him, that would include a diatribe about Mohhamed being a "rapist pedophile", I lose him, and if I start to fuss about him "cutting my throat", I'm living in fear and that is the opposite of faith.

I'm not gonna do that, I don't know how long I have to live, and I'm not concerned about that, all I care about is that when I look upon the Lord, He says, "well done, thy good and faithful servant".

As far as the war is concerned, national leadership is doing the right thing, in my opinion, by framing it as a war against "islamic fascism", thats what it is. But don't fall into the trap of thinking that its going awry, quite to the contrary, the war in Iraq is going precisely as planned.

Sunni kills Shi'a, Shi'a kills Sunni, and the Salafi (thats Wahabbi's) plot and plan their terrorist schemes. Secondly, every grade B jihadist is being drawn into the fight in Iraq, instead of having their attentions focused elsewhere. Meanwhile we now possess two strategically excellent staging posts for the coming war against Iran, and THAT is where the dark heart of islamo-fascism lays, in the cities of Tehran and Qom ,Iran. We have projected force into both Afghanistan and Iraq, and now we will work the diplomatic route to build a multilateral consensus to defeat these fascists, cause thats all they are.Once we exhaust the diplomatic route, because the mullahs in Iran believe that they can construct a arc of fundamentalistic islamic regimes stretching from Morrocco to Indonesia, hence I doubt diplomacy will work, but we have to give it a chance. Once that phase fails, we go to war agaisnt the islamic republic of iran. They are fascists, Hitler's with religion, and they will be defeated.

My past paragraphs have been discussing the things of the world, Caesar's stuff, and I beg your forgiveness, but I believe from my heart, that in the U.S. we must not be hasty in marginalizing the islamic community, or breathing out a rhetoric of fear and invective religious discourse.

Don't think for instant that the U.S. intelligence community DOESN'T have a bead on jihadists cells within the U.S. Our intelligence community has resources that boggle the imagination.

remember this, throughout the middle east, they don't manufacture light bulbs, they make IED's, they don't teach geologists, they indoctrinate shaheed, martyrs.

God is exposing all of this, I just pray that men, in their fear, don't disrail His plans.

Please, in Jesus' Name, I ask you, be careful of your rhetoric, words breathed in fear can be like gasoline poured on a fire.

There are thirty guests on this forum right now, only God knows where they come from.

with Jesus' love, bartle

2006/9/14 13:48

Re: J-Bird

I understand where you are coming from brother bartle. Please don't read into what I'm saying. I don't fear them, I fear that the people I love the most are in danger. I have many friends of whom are from differnent races. One of my best childhood friends is Vietnamese. His father was an officer in the Vietnam war for the good guys. He had to flee with his family after the fall of Saigon.

We DO need to take this country back, it is founded on the christian faith. That's all I'm saying. Do you realize it is illegal to be a muslim in this country. WHY you say? Because the agenda of the muslim is to "fight and kill all non muslims until the muslim faith has taken over the world." So that means they want to overthrow our government. THAT'S ILLEGAL.

By the way I'm part cherokee indian. If anyone should be bitter about taking the country back it should be me. :-P JUST KIDDING. No I mean our faith should be what guides and influences this country. Not a doctrine of devils. This is the same kind of threat that Hitler initiated in World war II. The Koran is just like Mine Kopf only Hitlers book was better written.

I do trust our government. I love George Bush, I voted for him. I know he will make the right decisions.

J-bird

Let me also say I'm not preaching to muslims I'm preaching to christians, and i would never start a dialogue like that while dealing with a muslim.

2006/9/14 15:08
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brother,

I am not trying to speak from much ignorance but is not america a good moral nation based on liberty and the moral virtues of the bible? Most of the founding fathers were freemasons and diests. America is not a Christian nation as much as Rome was a Christian nation when constatine embraced Christendom. America is not the promised land it is not worthy of our "blood" to battle or struggle for a Christian nation. Our home is in heaven and that is our goal. Yes we need to pray and live a moral life that is Christian but the only hope for america's situation morally, enconomically and spiritually is a nation-wide revival from heaven. Nothing will force back the false cults and false religions except for a revival of religion.

Let us put forth our efforts with such, not as brother Neil stated in a "fanfare and noise" but really raising something that will not bring change, we can yell till our face is blue that america is bankrupt and is going to be toppled. But Oh it is much more important to in meekness and fearfulness approach God in a solemn assembly individually and coporately.

2006/9/14 15:16Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brother,

I have also RETITLE the thread from: "The truth about Islam. What the muslims don't want you to know. THEY WANT TO KILL YOU!!!!" to
"The truth about Islam"

because this was the orginal title you posted it as, a rule on the forums is not to re-edit and retitle subjects and threads as much as possible, and I think that the latter title brings unnecessary "alarm" and "shock" to the readers.

I appreciate your accepting this, if there is a muslim that is viewing this site because of this thread then it is hoped they will find the reasonableness of our faith and the Christ-likeness of our speech and perhaps look into reading the gospels (injeel) of Jesus Chirst and be converted.

2006/9/14 15:19Profile
mamaluk

Re:

Greg,

Good work! Title fitly changed.

Proverbs 25:11
A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.

Praise Him !!

2006/9/14 15:23Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy