SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The importance of watching

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
joosia

The importance of watching

"Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:
But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.
So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."

In this parable, which Jesus spoke to people, we see very important truth concerning about false doctrins and the last days.
We see in the beginning of this parable that the enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, during that time, when men slept!
This is a issue, we must know during all of our lifes here on earth! Jesus commanded many, many times His disciples: "Watch therefore"
This issue of watching, in our walk here on earth, is very essential and very important.
The enemy waits the moment in our life, when we do not watch and then he is immediately ready sowing tares in our hearts. This issue is very true also among churches. The reason that those awful doctrins, tares of the enemy, are so wide spead in among many churches nowadays,
is because "men has been slept." We have to remember that if a believer watches his walk, it causes troubles to the enemy to deceive that
kind of person. That's why we should do, like Jesus commandes us to do: "watch therefore."

When this parable goes on, in verse 28, the servants ask for their householder, when they have recognized the tares:
"Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?"
The householder answers: "Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."
This issue is very important to understand. Those awful doctrins are here on earth until the harvest! There will grow together with the wheat until Jesus comes
back again! God will not destroy them before Jesus comes, but they are here on earth sifting believers until then.

2 Thessalonians 2, tells about that in the last days, the devil comes "with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness."
The devil puts all of his deceiving efforts to trying to lead the people of God into total destruction. And unfortunately, he has succeeded much.
The Bible warns that in the last days, there will come another jesus, who will deceive many.
Jesus spoke this thing to His disciples and warned them many times about false prophets and deceiving spirits, who appear and testify to be from God.
Jesus said: " For many shall come in my name.."
Jesus said and warned, that many false prophets and servants comes in this last days, in His name, using His name and doing miracles and wonders in His name!
But the spirit, which is in their ministry, is another spirit, not the Holy Spirit!

Paul warned: "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."
Paul, said that be aware of that, the devil himself comes like he would be an angel of light. He comes like he would be a messenger of Jesus.
He imitates Jesus, he imitates all the wonders Jesus does, he imitates the athmosphere of the Holy Spirit, and that's why you must watch your walk!
Beloved, I have experienced many times and many ways, what Paul meant in that verse.
I have visited in meetings where has been a kind of atmosphere like there would be a mighty presence of the Holy Spirit, even if there has been
the spirits of the evil, who have tried to imitate the presence of the Jesus. I know that many people has been deceived because of that.

They say: "I felt mightly presence of Jesus in the meeting of brother/sister that and that.. "
Many people has been deceived because of that they do not know the real presence of the Holy Spirit. They have not learned to know the Lord Jesus personally! This is a issue, we should take very seriously! When I have seen, that the mightly used servants of God, after serving many, many years God, has become deceived by the deception of the enemy, and now when they preach the Word there comes anointing, which is not
from God, not the Spirit of God, is makes me sad. It makes me take this issue very seriously! When those man and woman of God, which has served God many, many years, has become deceived by the enemy, how can I stand in these last days?
God has showed me one important thing, which is very vital in these last days and which all believers should know and possess in these last days: the witnessing of the Spirit in their hearts!

This is a issue, I want to explain through my own experince. Jesus has taught me from the beginning of my walk with Him, that it is so important that I am a clean vessel! That there is nothing between me and Jesus. Jesus has taught me, how important is to spend quiet times with Him, just letting Him time to show my
errors and sins that I could ask Him for forgiveness. And when I have take this issue very seriously, He has showed me the benefits of that thing being a clean vessel. When I have visited meetings and there has been something wrong, the witnessing of the Holy Spirit in my heart, has revealed to me that everything is not ok, in that meeting! I have experienced the wrong anointing, anointing, which has not been from God, when a preacher has started to preach, by the witnessing of the Holy Spirit in me!
"And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth."
I know that the same thing has happened also many other believers, which are clean vessels, that when they listen/ read any wrong teaching, which is not from God, the Holy Spirit in their hearts, has revealed the truth!

I have experinced that the witnessing of the Spirit, works only in clean hearts! I have had situations, when my relation with Jesus has not been right, and there as been something between me and Jesus and then I have not experienced that witnessing of the Spirit in my heart.
I know that this is the issue, why many good preachers, which has served God many, many years, has become deceived by the devil. It is just this issue.

There has been something between they and Jesus, which has caused that the witnessing of the Spirit has not worked in their hearts. They have not heard the voice of Jesus in their Spirit. That' is why the devil wants that we do not take our walk so seriously. That's why he want's that we do not watch so carefully our walk, because he knows that he can that way destroy the witnessing of the Spirit in our hearts. The devil does not want to make us necessarily the rankest sinners, but he just wants that there would be something between Jesus and us, that the witnessing of the Spirit would be stunded in our hearts.

And this is a thing what has happened in many good preachers life: They have had an anointing of God in their ministry, but after they have crossed the line, received the
wrong anointing and accepted it, they just continue to preach like before, only the spirit/anointing in their ministry changes! They just move from messenger of Life into a messenger of death.
This is very harsh, I know, but it is the truth, which God has showed me.

There is no reason to go into a panic but just understand the situation we are
living right now. Jesus is faithful to us, we just live like He has commanded us to live.

I could give a list of names/preachers, which God has revealed to me, which are not His servants anymore, but have an another spirit in their ministry,
but I just want to wake us to understand the time we are living right now and to understand the importance of being a clean vessel and the importance of watching in our walk!

Let's do like Jesus commanded us to do: "Watch therefore"

Glory be to God!

2004/1/25 14:03Profile
three9

Valley of Decision

Re: The importance of watching

yes. this is very true. i agree with you totally. your words reach the inner man.

Quote:
he imitates the athmosphere of the Holy Spirit

this is why some secular music can so appealing to people.

Quote:
When I have visited meetings and there has been something wrong, the witnessing of the Holy Spirit in my heart, has revealed to me that everything is not ok, in that meeting! I have experienced the wrong anointing, anointing, which has not been from God, when a preacher has started to preach, by the witnessing of the Holy Spirit in me!

if it's a spirit of degeneration and it brings man down, then it's not God. the Holy Spirit will lift men up, but it's amazing how a meeting can be taking place and suddenly there is a move of the wrong spirit. Men will be barking like dogs instead of praying in the spirit. Amazingly, they think it is God.

Quote:
The devil does not want to make us necessarily the rankest sinners, but he just wants that there would be something between Jesus and us

very true.

2004/1/26 17:14Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy