Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Introduction

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
disciple_5

California

Introduction

The Lord Jesus said,

"For which of you, intending to build a tower, does not sit down first and count the cost, whether he has enough to finish it."...(Lk.14:28)

And what is the cost? "Everything"-all a man has and is. It meant this for our Savior; it cannot mean less for those of us who will follow Him.
The Lord said in verse 33...."whoever of you does not forsake all that he has cannot be My disciple." So let us each count the cost and forsake all for The Lord Jesus and truly be His disciples!!

Yours in His service,
disciple_5

2006/9/4 16:04Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Introduction

Brother,

good to have you on the site, it would be good to hear more about you, how long you have been walking with the Lord and what fellowship you attend. Do take advantage of the resources on this site and the online fellowship discussion forum. If you haven't yet I encourage you to listen and download these 2 recordings:

Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead

Revival Hymn

2006/9/4 16:22Profile
MSeaman

Michigan

Re: Introduction

Welcome to SI! I hope you are blessed by all you find here. :-)

2006/9/20 9:12Profile
Rafiki

His Hands

Re:

Hello my name is Bach-Shaan I am from India and I am using my daughter’s computer. Brother Greg I want to thank you for this blessing site it has changed my daughter’s life. Brother Greg I am concerned for my daughter she is always reading and studying I tell her daughter Jesus loves you why are you always reading brother Greg she tells me God is speaking to me father God is speaking to me. Brother Greg she is reading her bible at 430 in the morning I see four bibles I tell her my daughter why are you reading four bibles she tells me father they all say something different but they are speaking the same message I tell her my daughter then just read one. Brother Greg what is happening to my daughter when she is not reading she is looking up words. Brother Greg she has four dictionaries what is happening to my daughter brother Greg what is happening to my daughter?

2006/9/29 10:24Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy