SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Leonard Ravenhill - New Compilation - The Crucified Life

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Leonard Ravenhill - New Compilation - The Crucified Life

Here it is for you all:

http://www.paulmcgrade.com/RavenhillTCL.mp3

Paul M.

2006/9/1 23:59

Re: Leonard Ravenhill - New Compilation - The Crucified Life

I love it!

We can't just hear these great messages, but we must live these great messages!!!

I was on campus today talking to these "Christians" who have no idea what a Christian is.

I asked them, "can you be a drug dealing Christian??

They said, "yes".

I asked, "can you be a child molesting Christian"

They said, "yes"

I asked, "can you be a rapist Christian?"

They said, "yes".

I asked, "can you be a murdering Christian"

They said, "yes".

I finally said, "you have no idea what a true Christian is. A true Christian has the love of God in His heart, so he will refuse to sin against God or man, because He loves both God and man."

It was enough to make you weep.

Then they would stand up before our crowds, which were 500+ sinners boasting and chanting their love for sin, and they would tell the crowd, "you can't stop sinning, it's impossible. You can't repent. But God loves you and accepts you as you are. His blood covers you" as the crowd boastfully professed their love of sin.

So they told the crowd they couldn't repent, and so they didn't repent!

We told the crowd God commands them to repent and to be born again, they told the crowd they couldn't repent and that God accepts them as they are!

I said to one sinner, "you would rather have your sin then to have the grace of God. Because the grace of God will make you clean on the inside, but you would rather have your sin because you love it!" And he said, "Your absolutely right. I would much rather have my sin then the grace of God because my sin makes me happy!!"

I had no idea how dark and lost our generation is.

We need to take heed to the truth great men like Ravenhill preached.

2006/9/2 0:01

Re:

Indeed Jesse.

2006/9/2 0:07

Re:

Also to listen to the full sermon that the compilation is taken from, you can listen to it by click on:

http://64.34.176.235/sermons/SID0350.mp3

2006/9/2 0:07

Re:

Defintely Jesse. That is really sad and just.....

I don't know what to say.

I cannot imagine a man or a woman standing alone before Jesus Christ, shuddering because of His wrath. If the saints get to witness Sodom and Gomorahs judgement, it will devasting whats going to happen to those who don't repent now!

O man, my heart sinks to think of men being cut off from God forever! Without hope! To see the wrath of the Lamb! They will cry out and cry out but nothing will happen because there the ones who heaped coals upon there head and now they will suffer the consequences. My heart sinks and I wish my heart would sink deeper and deeper untill I cry out in agony for the lost to be saved and cry out to the lost and tell them how they can be saved!

2006/9/2 0:42
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Hi,

I think you have a great heart to get this out there, but I am not wanting to promote compilations. Especially of those of Leonard Ravenhill. I am locking this thread. If you have a personal website you can do as you wish but I would ask people not to post compilations without first emailing me a "link" to it. To be honest I have only gotten up 1 compilation in the last year. If you have any further questions pm me. this thread is locked.

2006/9/2 2:42Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy