Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Cedars of Lebanon XVIII

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Matthew2323

Colorado

Cedars of Lebanon XVIII

Please be in prayer this weekend for the Cedars of Lebanon conference in Dallas Texas. The “theme” of the conference, as scheduled, is the remedial judgments of God and how God’s people should be responding to His heavy hand. The speakers this year will be Henry Blackaby, his son, Richard, Claude King and Richard Owen Roberts.

The conference will run from September 1st through the 4th. My oldest son, John, and I are traveling from TN to attend the conference. Please pray for the speakers and those in attendance; for scriptural admonition, ears to hear and safe travel.

Yours in Him,
Matthew

2006/8/30 21:31Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Cedars of Lebanon XVIII

If you can brother, get CD's of the messages to send to me, I have full permission to get Richard Owen Roberts materials onto SI.

If anyone else is in the area I highly recommend for you to hear this powerful man of God! It was a life-changing experience.

2006/8/30 21:34Profile
Matthew2323

Colorado

Re:

I will order the CDs and get them to you as soon as I am able.

2006/8/30 21:43Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Brother,

thank you for the response, if there is video also I would love to get that. Bless you and I know the Lord will speak to your heart. I was mvoed deeply by brother robert's preaching. and yes he preaches!

2006/8/30 21:53Profile
Matthew2323

Colorado

Re:

There is one man who has taped the conferences so I will ask him how to obtain a copy. In the history of the conference, thus far, the videos have not been readily available as I believe that the man taping the sermons is a private individual, as opposed to a company that makes the tapes and CDs. It never hurts to ask.

And yes, Mr. Roberts does indeed preach!

2006/8/31 7:14Profile
Matthew2323

Colorado

Re: Cedars CDs

Greg,

The conference was incredible in many ways; it would be difficult to try to explain it all now. Perhaps as I have had time to work things over in my heart and mind.

I talked to Mr. Roberts and he gave his consent to send the Cds. (He also mentioned meeting you in Toronto.) Is it easier on you if I mail you the Cds or do you have the means to download them from my hard drive?

As far as videos, there was a professional crew for this outing. On the downside, each DVD was $20 so it was beyond my means to acquire any of them. I will check with Mr. Roberts to see if he got a complimentary copy. If so, I will ask to borrow his and then see if I can get them to you. The company is going to edit each video so it will be 2 or 3 weeks before they are even available.

Matthew

2006/9/6 18:45Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I talked to Mr. Roberts and he gave his consent to send the Cds. (He also mentioned meeting you in Toronto.) Is it easier on you if I mail you the Cds or do you have the means to download them from my hard drive?

If you have knoweldge of using FTP then I can provide you with the information on how to upload the files to me. If not then mailing is the best option.

Quote:
I will check with Mr. Roberts to see if he got a complimentary copy. If so, I will ask to borrow his and then see if I can get them to you.

Sound excellent. either way if I had to buy the DVD's for $20 I think it would be worthwhile to get them up onto sermonindex.

2006/9/7 12:26Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy