SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : This man claims to be Jesus christ the second coming

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
Azulfire

Washington state

This man claims to be Jesus christ the second coming

http://www.growingingracespanish.com/

NBC also interviewed him this morning, I couldnt open up the url but it is on youtube, and I did see it....

"For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many" Matthew 24:5

He replied: "Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and, 'The time is near.' Do not follow them.
Luke 21:8

2006/8/28 21:27Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: This man claims to be Jesus christ the second coming

I just watched this NBC interview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=037HvQ1TyGM

I cannot believe my eyes and ears how stupid people can be to believe that this man is Christ Jesus. His words are very un-impressive and some of the things he says are ridicilous. I just cannot believe that 10,000's of people are committing to something as erronous as this! God save them from their delusion.

Here is more information on this cult:

[b]Growing in Grace[/b]
http://www.apologeticsindex.org/321-creciendo-en-gracia

2006/8/29 4:42Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

this is just insane... its so a mystery to me... how is it possible? how can anyone belive him? thats whats trobeling...that he says his christ ..there probably have been many of those kind of people around...but how can people follow?

we do need to pray for these things... ohh god show people the truth.

christian

2006/8/29 4:53Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

I am trying to remember the exact quote but it goes something like this.

"when men cease to believe the Bible, the danger is not that they will believe nothing, but that they will believe anything." Chesterton quoted by C S Lewis.

2006/8/29 5:17Profile
Compton

Re:

He's not nearly as baffling as his followers are. Who are these people?

MC

2006/8/29 6:24Profile
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Re:

I got to tell you...I'm stumped :-(
I didn't think people could get that deceived. I mean, even claiming to be the Christ and there's no devil, and the Law of God and the Commandments don't have to be followed? I mean WHAT??? How do we pray for people like this? I couldn't even watch it all...It makes me sick :eek:
Do we pray...I'm starting to cry...This is obviously a very strong delusion!
richie

2006/8/29 7:24Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: This man claims to be Jesus christ the second coming

Watched the video of the deceiver and the deceived. You could tell even the interviewer didn't buy into what he was saying.

By the way, if he is Jesus, he should be able to walk on water.

That was what my pastor told a woman who believed someone who said he was Jesus. He told her to go and tell the imposter to walk on water.
She did. When he could not, she no longer accepted what he said.

Too bad his followers will be following him to hell.

2006/8/29 7:40Profile

Re:

Well... after learning about Mormonism, and attempting to witness to them recently, I am not surprised anymore at the rediculously stupid things people will believe.

As P.T. Barnum once said: "There's a sucker born every minute"

That quote should be cannonized.

Can you say ... "Jim Jones"?

I really love when he says "There is no such thing as sin". Dude... turn on the news!

Krispy

2006/8/29 8:09
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

well i mean he couldent even awnser one question...the interviewer asked how many followers he had...he didnent know... i for one belive jesus knows exacly on the spot how many people there is that follow him...

but ive sometimes wonderd how people can follow antichrist and how people can be decived... wile reading the word...but now i see

christian

2006/8/29 11:19Profile

Re:

Quote:
but ive sometimes wonderd how people can follow antichrist and how people can be decived... wile reading the word...but now i see

The same way Hitler won the hearts and minds of the German people in the 1930's. Germany was a disgraced nation after WWI, it was a world wide depression... and he turned Germany around, the economy was roaring, and they had military muscle again. National pride. Let the good times roll...

Thats what the anti-christ will do, only on a world-wide scale.

Krispy

2006/8/29 11:47

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy