Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Out of The Darkness and Into the Light

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Out of The Darkness and Into the Light

Hello everyone!

A friend of mine told me about this website a few weeks ago and I created an account yesterday. I gaduated from Southeastern College of the A/G three years ago with a degree in Pastoral Ministry.

I am currently working at Project SOS as an abstinence educator. I am also on staff at a church in Orange Park working with the youth ministry and missions department.

My interests and involvement in ministry are discipleship, evangelism, youth ministry and missions.

I just got married a few months ago so I am a newly wedd as well. Anyway, here's a little information about me. Have a blessed day!

Chester

2004/1/23 10:33
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Out of The Darkness and Into the Light

Quote:
A friend of mine told me about this website a few weeks ago and I created an account yesterday. I gaduated from Southeastern College of the A/G three years ago with a degree in Pastoral Ministry.

Welcome brother! I hope you enjoy the site and fellowship. I am glad you know about Leonard Ravenhill, I hope you enjoy the audio and videos of him. Stir our hearts Lord! If you have any questions at all let me know.

2004/1/23 10:39Profile

Re:

Thank you very much. I enjoyed the dialogue.

Leonard Ravenhill is a favorite of mine. I listen to his tapes frequently and I have read a number of his books. Thanks for making his sermons available.

2004/1/23 11:03

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy