SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello to everyone! What a treasure of a website!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bereangirl

Toronto, Canada

Hello to everyone! What a treasure of a website!!

I'm just a fairly new Sermonindex visiter. How I found this site was while I was looking for something else and discovered Art Katz and then discovered this website. I'm so thrilled with the volume of stuff on here, it's amazing! And good stuff too! I am soooo tired of fluffy, nothing, waste your time sermons. For me, Art Katz's teaching has been so helpful. :-D

Blessings,

Bereangirl

2006/8/24 20:00Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Hello to everyone! What a treasure of a website!!

Hi Sister,

Great that you found this website resource, when I ran across Art Katz teachings it really was a good pivotal point in my walk with Jesus Christ. I have found such a sense of truth with speakers such as: Leonard Ravenhill, T. Austin Sparks, A.W. Tozer and others. I hope that you are blessed more as you go through these old paths and seek out truth.

I highly recommend you listen to this sermon to start with also: Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead.

If you have any questions let me know.

2006/8/24 20:41Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Hi bereangirl...

Welcome aboard! I only learned of Art Katz this past year. All I can say is -- WOW! His messages are so reminiscent of other men of God like Leonard Ravenhill, David Wilkerson and A. W. Tozer. Yes, this website has blessed many with its resources. These message are certainly "treasures hidden in a field."

I pray that you are encouraged and challenged by all that you find here!

:-)

2006/8/25 0:39Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Welcome.... :) i see you found your way here...this website will bless you ...

gods peace to you christian

2006/8/25 1:24Profile
humble

toronto, ontario

Quote:

bereangirl wrote:
I'm just a fairly new Sermonindex visiter. How I found this site was while I was looking for something else and discovered Art Katz and then discovered this website. I'm so thrilled with the volume of stuff on here, it's amazing! And good stuff too! I am soooo tired of fluffy, nothing, waste your time sermons. For me, Art Katz's teaching has been so helpful. :-D

Blessings,

Bereangirl

Welcom on to the site. I almost don,t post but this site became precious for me after I found it "accidentaly" while serching for A.W. Tozer's sermons. And what a great job are these dear people doing! Here is a huge abundance of greatest sermons of the men of god.
Up untill today I have not known Art katz or his sermons, I'm deffintly going to start downloading.
Thank you and God bless you sister.
Levan.
:-)

2006/8/26 16:24Profile
bereangirl

Toronto, Canada

Re:

Thank you Levan. May I suggest Art's sermon "Be Ye Perfect" as a starter. :-D

2006/8/27 17:12Profile
humble

toronto, ontario

Re:

Thanks for your tip. It was pretty meaningfull massage to me.
thanks again.
Levan.

2006/8/28 22:49Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy