SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Request(follow up edited)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

Prayer Request(follow up edited)

I would like prayer for my trip, im going to a birthdayparty for my grandfather. And all of our family and so on is going to gather there...my prayer request is this, pray that god will use me for witnessing to my family..there will be about 30 people there..and no one is saved... pray i will give glory to jesus, pray he will speak thru me. pray for me.

gods peace to you all
christian

2006/8/24 18:38Profile
JoeA

Decatur, Illinois

Re: Prayer Request

Praying for you brother. God bless you.

2006/8/24 19:40Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

May God be with you brother. I just read this about the brother wigram from the 1800's: "Whilst his spirit and conversation have laid me in the dust, his weighty words and sentences I pray God I may never forget." Oh may you come with the divine reality of Christ in your breast to your appointments. In Jesus name.

2006/8/24 19:51Profile
Nellie

Brother, I pray that souls will be saved in Jesus Name.
I ask God to give you His Words to speak.
May He Bless you.
Nellie

2006/8/24 22:04Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Quote:
pray he will speak thru me

2006/8/24 23:28Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re: Prayer Request(follow up edited)

Im now back from my 3 day trip, i feel like i could have done more that i should have done more...but i hope and pray the lord will bless that that was done, i dident get a chanse to speak to all... but i had very good conversation and and so on whit my brother who lived a life like my own, i got to speak to my mother about christ some more... and i hope i confirmed what jesus did in my life, many think ohh thats a fase that he goes thru right now....it will blow over... but it only gets stronger :) thank god!
i had a chanse of speaking to an old friend who expects a child i witnessed to him and his catholic girlfriend about christ. Another thing is i have been praying for another friend... hes addicted to heroin we grew up toghter and we lived side by side for about 10 years or so..ive prayed much for this man..and now hes on the edge of losing everything and a last thing now hes in rehab..and somehow i feel in my inner being that this is god talking to him. god is preparing his heart, i hope you will pray for this man ...he need a new heart a new life...he needs jesus...ive spent many hours of talking to him and i know he will die soon if god dosent save him. My heart is grived from seing so many lost people...my whole kin and family is on the way to hell... but god is faithful...ill continue to be a living testimony for christ, ill continue speak about christ..ill continue praising jesus...

Ill stay still and wait on god... wait on the glory

thank you all who prays for thease things...may god bless you all
christian

2006/8/27 14:47Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy