SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Mined Treasures

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
spules

Mined Treasures

Hello Everyone...just felt the desire to thank all of you for the rich storehouse that you've made these forums. I haven't posted much, but as I peruse these threads, I have been able to mine such rich treasures...writings from some of the giants of the faith, the heartbeat of the mystics as they lived in intimate union with God, and even other weblinks that have been such a blessing.

In addition, I'm thankful for this community of believers, who all have a heart and passion for God and a desire to walk in radical obedience to the mandates of Biblical Christianity.

It's been a very special blessing to meet some of you personally via PM's...each of you has been an immeasurable blessing to my life.

Laslty, I want to thank Greg for his vision for SI. It's such an incredible resource and blessing; and just because it's free doesn't mean that we should take this blessing for granted. As the Lord has enriched us through this site, we should bless Brother Greg for his labor of love through our prayers and gifts of support.

Bless you, dear saints of God!

2006/8/23 13:32Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy