SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Messiah's Attributes, Shining As He Shines

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
DALCYJEDIDIAH

New York, Metropolitan Area

Messiah's Attributes, Shining As He Shines

SHALOM TO YOU ALL! Family in Messiah JESUS., today as I was doing my devotional at the laundry mat. Yes he does speaks at the laundry mat also, actually everywhere you go. I opened teh word in the book of the prophet Isaiah chapter 11:1-3.

The spirit of the Lord will REST UPON HIM-THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM AND OF UNDERSTANDING, TEH SPIRIT OF COUNSEL AND OF POWER, THE SPIRIT OF KNOWLEDGE AND OF TEH FEAR OF THE LORD-AND HE WILL DELIGHT IN TEH FEAR OF TEH LORD.-

As soon, as i was meditating on these verses, The Lord spoke to my heart.(before going anyfurther, I will say that this prophecy is extrectly about to the Jewish people about the Jewish Messiah, Jesus (Yeshua). It's says "He's the glory of his people Israel and the Light of the Gentiles, Whom shall seek him" With this said brothers and Sisters, There's Something Beautiful that Applies to all Whom has been Washed by the Blood of the LaMB AND Abides in His word and Presence. The Lord spoke to me saying that the Same attributes of Him, MENTIONED in Isaiah 11:1-3, Those Santified in Him will Experience the Same Glory. HALLELUYAH!!!!!!.
The LORD Stirred in my HEART to start PRAYING as he wills to have these same attributes in and upon my LIFE-WALK-AND EXPERIENCE WITH HIM. I believe this is part of the Fullness God wants His Church to TASTE, WALK AND LIVE in the LAST DAYS.
we are to pray for :
The Spirit of Wisdom and of Understanding
The Spirit of counselor and of Power
The Spirit of Knowledge and of The fear of The lord
And LASTLY That we would delight in The fear of The Lord.
DEAR brothers and Sisters, we are to Seek His Presence night and day, when you look your self in the mirror you see if you need any facial changes, make up, washing, etc, then when you notice itt, you start making chages in those details, as we Seek Chirst Jesus the Messiah. we will mirror ourselves in his PRESENCE, AND HE WILL TRANSFORM US INTO HIS IMAGE and we will Experience his fullness of HIS LIFE and PEOPLE LEFT TO RIGHT WILL desire his presence and HIS life and get SAVED, AS THEY SEE in us Christ's LIFE, just like MOSES, GLOW WHEN hE came off MOUNT SInai.
The word of God says that DAVID SAW SOMETHING MORE than the Ark of the presence of GOD, HE Forsaw the Glory of GOD WALKING AND BURNING IN HEARTS OF FLESH NOT IN Temples made of stones. of Those TRANSFORMED THROUGH messiah -God YESHUA. HALLELUYAHHH!!!!!!,
I Rejoice and shout For JOY, PAUL SAID" IT's necessary that I decrease and that Christ Encrease in me"
JESUS says" iT'S in your weaknesses that my power is make perfect" " I HAVE CHOSEN THE FOOLISH of these word to confound the wise"
pauls said " For i have this treasure in Earthen VESSELS that to show that this powre is of God and not FROM us " 2 cORINTHIANS 5:7
Let's desire these things more and more as we mature in CHRIST, then the true BRIDE OF CHRIST will be revealed in this last hour.

Praise also has a power as we declares God's goodness through praising HIM.

Give thanks to THE loRD CALL ON his name , MAKE KNOWN AMONGS THE NATIONS what HE has done, and proclaim that His name is Exalted " ISAIAH 12:4
" I have commanded my Holyones, I HAVE Summoned my warriors to carry out my wrath-those who rejoice inmy TRIUMPH" iSAIAH 13:5
SEE family of GOD, AS you carry his attributes spoken before and Praising in our Circumtances, at times it won't be necessary to speak because His presence in and upon US will bare His glory and that Glory will proclaim His name and carry on His Wrath, that will bring People to repentance and see that their hope is in GOD. GLORY!!!!!!!!!!

LAST I END WITH THIS VERSE " IN THE TIME OF MY FAVOR I HEARD YOU, AND IN TEH DAY OF SLVATION I HELPED YOU" PSALM 69:13
ISAIAH 55:6

HALLELUYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GLORY BE TO GOD

IN HIS NAME
SHALOM TO YOU ALL! Family in Messiah JESUS., today as I was doing my devotional at the laundry mat. Yes he does speaks at the laundry mat also, actually everywhere you go. I opened teh word in the book of the prophet Isaiah chapter 11:1-3.

The spirit of the Lord will REST UPON HIM-THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM AND OF UNDERSTANDING, TEH SPIRIT OF COUNSEL AND OF POWER, THE SPIRIT OF KNOWLEDGE AND OF TEH FEAR OF THE LORD-AND HE WILL DELIGHT IN TEH FEAR OF TEH LORD.-

As soon, as i was meditating on these verses, The Lord spoke to my heart.(before going anyfurther, I will say that this prophecy is extrectly about to the Jewish people about the Jewish Messiah, Jesus (Yeshua). It's says "He's the glory of his people Israel and the Light of the Gentiles, Whom shall seek him" With this said brothers and Sisters, There's Something Beautiful that Applies to all Whom has been Washed by the Blood of the LaMB AND Abides in His word and Presence. The Lord spoke to me saying that the Same attributes of Him, MENTIONED in Isaiah 11:1-3, Those Santified in Him will Experience the Same Glory. HALLELUYAH!!!!!!.
The LORD Stirred in my HEART to start PRAYING as he wills to have these same attributes in and upon my LIFE-WALK-AND EXPERIENCE WITH HIM. I believe this is part of the Fullness God wants His Church to TASTE, WALK AND LIVE in the LAST DAYS.
we are to pray for :
DEAR brothers and Sisters, we are to Seek His Presence night and day, when you look your self in the mirror you see if you need any facial changes, make up, washing, etc, then when you notice itt, you start making chages in those details, as we Seek Chirst Jesus the Messiah. we will mirror ourselves in his PRESENCE, AND HE WILL TRANSFORM US INTO HIS IMAGE and we will Experience his fullness of HIS LIFE and PEOPLE LEFT TO RIGHT WILL desire his presence and HIS life and get SAVED, AS THEY SEE in us Christ's LIFE, just like MOSES, GLOW WHEN hE came off MOUNT SInai.
The word of God says that DAVID SAW SOMETHING MORE than the Ark of the presence of GOD, HE Forsaw the Glory of GOD WALKING AND BURNING IN HEARTS OF FLESH NOT IN Temples made of stones. of Those TRANSFORMED THROUGH messiah -God YESHUA. HALLELUYAHHH!!!!!!,
I Rejoice and shout For JOY, PAUL SAID" IT's necessary that I decrease and that Christ Encrease in me"
JESUS says" iT'S in your weaknesses that my power is make perfect" " I HAVE CHOSEN THE FOOLISH of these word to confound the wise"
pauls said " For i have this treasure in Earthen VESSELS that to show that this powre is of God and not FROM us " 2 cORINTHIANS 5:7
Let's desire these things more and more as we mature in CHRIST, then the true BRIDE OF CHRIST will be revealed in this last hour.

Give thanks to THE loRD CALL ON his name , MAKE KNOWN AMONGS THE NATIONS what HE has done, and proclaim that His name is Exalted " ISAIAH 12:4
" I have commanded my Holyones, I HAVE Summoned my warriors to carry out my wrath-those who rejoice inmy TRIUMPH" iSAIAH 13:5
SEE family of GOD, AS you carry his attributes spoken before and Praising in our Circumtances, at times it won't be necessary to speak because His presence in and upon US will bare His glory and that Glory will proclaim His name and carry on His Wrath, that will bring People to repentance and see that their hope is in GOD. GLORY!!!!!!!!!!

LAST I END WITH THIS VERSE " IN THE TIME OF MY FAVOR I HEARD YOU, AND IN TEH DAY OF SLVATION I HELPED YOU" PSALM 69:13

HALLELUYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GLORY BE TO GOD

IN HIS NAME

we are to pray for :

IN HIS NAME

DALCY FLAQUER

2006/8/17 23:54Profile

Re: Messiah's Attributes, Shining As He Shines

Quote:
The Lord spoke to me saying that the Same attributes of Him, MENTIONED in Isaiah 11:1-3, Those Santified in Him will Experience the Same Glory. HALLELUYAH!!!!!!.

we are to pray for :

[b]The Spirit of Wisdom and of Understanding
The Spirit of Knowledge and of The fear of The lord[/b]

DEAR brothers and Sisters, we are to Seek His Presence night and day, ...

Thank you for sharing how these verses blessed you. I was blessed in reading your excitement and enthusiasm for the word of God, and how He met you [i]where you were[/i] (at the laundrymat!).... :-D

I receive your exhortation with gladness and hope.

2006/8/20 9:44
mamaluk

Re:

Me too!

You reminded me of doing laundry in a laudrymat in Queens 30 years ago! Yep, with that wheeling cart, walked several blocks to get there, I love the Big Apple. :)

God is good, isn't HE? no, no, beyond and above good!

thanks for sharing this

2006/8/20 10:49Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy