SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Why are the Jews (Shem) Hated by so many Europeans & Russians (Japheth)? ...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
Rahman

Sis Ginnyrose ...

Sis ginnyrose you wrote;
"To suggest that because of something that happened several thousand years ago between some men is why the animosity still exists is ridiculous UNLESS there is a spiritual dimension involved and that is what I am suggesting is the contributing problem."

--- Precisely! ... But i'm not so sure that those caught up in satan's trap of hatred do, at least not the masses of followers ... In listening to the Jewish website i posted i was amazed to find out that Hitler had written so much about the Jews in rerence to their very presence (spiritual) being totally against what he stood for politically and so they had to go ... Hitler didn't tell the masses this, but fed them the inferiority/they have all the money crap ... The other thing i found out was just how much into occultic pratices Hitler and his crew were ... Satan was having a field day with Hitler ...The more i delve into this subject both ancient and present the more sinister i see the devil, and how God allows him to brings up kingdoms and then dash kingdoms together to further his evil and by massive wars dump millions of folk into his holding place in Sheol in waiting for the final judgment and eternal hell ...

Funny how scripture tells us ours is not a battle against flesh and blood, the world certainly don't see this, but how many saints really, really see the supernatural big picture? ... There's a reason, or reasons, why everything happens ... Everything (in my view) that transpires in the natural comes at us out of the supernatural since God and the devil are locked in battle and we are the chess pieces/prizes ---

2006/9/7 12:54Profile
Rahman

THE SONS OF JAPHETH ARE NOT THE PROBLEM NOW ...

i recently watched the PBS Special;

[b]ANTI-SEMITISM IN THE 21ST CENTURY: THE RESURGENCE [/b]
http://pressroom.pbs.org/programs/anti-semitism_in_the/anti-semitism_rls.doc/index_html

...and discovered that the resurgence in Western Europe against Jews has nothing at all to do with the sons of Japheth (Europeans) anymore, but all to do with the increasing masses of Arab muslims (Ismaelites - via Shemitic Abraham and the Hamitic Egyptian Hagar) who have immigrated there ... Historically Western Europe may have been responsible for bringing on a newer and more intense type hatred of the Jew from the Crusades up to WW II, but they're not the problem now ...

In this documentary it showed how this increasing hatred of Jews via Arabs is ever increasingly fueled by their rabid belief in a book called;

[b]The Protocols of the Elders of Zion;[/b]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

This book was supposed to have been a discovered written plan for taking over the world by a group of conspiratorial Jews, but was later proven to be a forgery penned by some mad Russians at the beginning of the 20th century ... No matter tho a lot of Europeans believed it, touted it, printed and re-printed it ... It played a big part in Hitler's murderous schemes against the Jews ... It even came to America where in the early 1920's, Henry Ford, an apparent Jew hater, published it, and gave it out as a perk when folk bought his cars ...

Anyhow in modern times this writing has fallen way out of mainstream belief, reading and publication in the West (except for fringe Arian white supremecy groups), but amongst Muslims it's increasing ... In fact it's so popular that Muslim TV Media spends millions making propaganda/entertainment out of it for their masses ...

In research i found that a documentary was also made about this, by a Jewish guy named Marc Levine, and that it was on video ... So i got it and watched it ...

[b]Documentary[/b]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protocols_of_Zion_(film)

i found the intensity of hatred both disturbing and informative ... i'm amazed at some of the thinking (or non thinking if you will) that come out of some folks mouths when asked about this book ... You will not get most Muslims (not just arab) to believe it to be false, even tho it's (without a doubt) proven to be ... It shows the president of Indonesia quoting from it in a speech he recently gave at the UN ... One of the weirdest things in this documentary is an interview with American, NY born Palistinians ... These guys are ranting and raving against the Zionist pigs (their prerogative after all their Americans), but what got me was that they all looked, were dressed like, and talked like inner-city, thugged out, African-American teens ... Hip-Hop Palistinian Muslims, who at the end of the interview began shouting ... "You know what it's really all about? ... You know what it's really all about? ... It's all about the money N-word!" ... As a Christian (who happens to be African-American), from a spiritual aspect it was one of the most surreal things i've ever witnessed ...

Man when HaShem (God) chose Shem to carry His name and purpose of lineage to bring forth Yeshua (Jesus) He set forth something that has a hatred attached to it from forces more than meet the eye ... There may be some here who don't share my view, and i speak it as my own opinion, but i think satan, even tho the focus is now on the Church, still has a special hatred for Jews for being God's vessel of bringing The Nazarene here in the first place, and i think he's very well aware that God ain't finished with them yet ... No matter what they do, or where they go, grief follows them ...

This is a very dark, strange and twisted world we live in, and the devil is certainly stepping up his game, the shortness of his remaining time must be breathing down his neck like hounds closing in on a convict ...

Each passing days news sends me more and more into, "watch and pray - watch and pray", and increases my urgency to telling someone about the Door of escape ...

Blessings in Christ Jesus! ...

2007/1/25 14:00Profile

Re: Sister Dorcas and Brother Rahman

I just saw this thread, and I'm confused on something you wrote, and I simply adored "The Passion of Christ", but did you write this BEFORE Mister Gibson regurgitated the drunken demonic anti-semitic bile out of his heart, when stopped by the cops on Pacific Cooast Highway?

Quote:
I may not be correct in the following thought, but, just as I believe the cries of anti-semitism which accompanied Mel Gibson's film were politically orchestrated, I think it's very likely the same has happened in Europe where anti-semitism occurs.

Sister, I'm sure you are aware that Jews were officially expelled from Britain in mid millenium arent you?

and I know you are aware that it was the British military that was the entity that denied entry to Jews fleeing Hitlers ovens, to "palestine" during and after World War Two, and within the British power structure to this day, there are those who are very very pro Arab, simply because OF their reflexive ingrained anti-semitism AND their covet of Arabian oil.

and Brother Rahman, a Jew NEVER stops being a Jew once they accept Christ, this lie told to my people is precisely why, so few of my people listen to those precious saints who preach the Gospel of Messiah to them. Look at Luther, in his youth, loved the Jews, and in his old age, and frustration he turned into a denegerate bitter anti-semite urging "christians" to burn down synagogues. Look up the Inquistion in wikipedia, look up the Crusades in wikipedia, much Jewish blood was shed in the Name of Christ.

2007/1/25 14:50
Rahman

In Christ There is Neither Jew, Greek, Black, White, etc? ...

Bro Neil you wrote
"and Brother Rahman, a Jew NEVER stops being a Jew once they accept Christ, this lie told to my people is precisely why, so few of my people listen to those precious saints who preach the Gospel of Messiah to them. Look at Luther, in his youth, loved the Jews, and in his old age, and frustration he turned into a denegerate bitter anti-semite urging "christians" to burn down synagogues. Look up the Inquistion in wikipedia, look up the Crusades in wikipedia, much Jewish blood was shed in the Name of Christ."

Bro Neil ...

Before i go on let me state up front that i'm discussing here, throwing out questions, points, etc., because i'm interested in the "why" of this ressurgence in this space and time ...

i have no hidden agenda and want to make it clear, in that as an Af-Am once bound by the persecution-complex (as it's called by persecutors when one reacts to persecution because you're being persecuted) that i used to be bound in, prior to my new position and real freedom in Christ, so i'm not trying to trigger yours if you're not free of it yet ... OK? ... Tho i pray you are, and if not can soon start to be ...

i'm very well aware of the "Luther" history you speak of ... Both our people (archaic:Matt. 10:37) have a similar history ... "We'll never forget" ... But in Christ i think it at least has to alter to, "Tho i might never forget, i've learned to forgive - then - now - and future ... i figure if Christ the innocent while hanging on a cross could look up to heaven and ask God to forgive" ... i can ask for the forgiveness of sins for those who tresspass against me ...

And i don't know where i said "a Jew never stops being a Jew even after they accept Christ", perhaps you can point it out to me, tho i sure do hope that any Jew after accepting Christ would become free of the bondage of prior persecution, tho i don't think it the case, even as i experience daily Af-Am saints still bound by the scars of being Black in America ... i think many Black and Jewish saints suffer with the same dilema, attempting to be Black and Christian or Christian and Jewish at the same time ... i know amongst many Af-Am saints it's like "if i go all the way free in Christ, i'm being a traitor to my fellow blacks (many who are not Christians) because i'm not reacting the same to racism' ... i think it's the same with many Messianic Jews who accept Christ but try to incorporate some of the old ways

So when you say what you said are you talking about "never stop being a Jew" physically and ethnically? ... If so you're right, just as i can never stop being of African descent and brown? ... This is the problem that affects so many Af-Am saints, even the slightest slight from another ethnic group, particularly white, will attempt to cast us right back down from our new position in Christ, and so often does because we re-act to our persecuted past history, and not staying abided in our new history from Christ ... i make a concerted effort to at all times see myself as Christ sees me, FREE from ALL my past! ...

Or are you moreso talking about religously ... If that be the case then in Christ, religiously, you're no longer a Jew in God's eyes because Paul (a Jew of Jews) said that in Christ the designation (in any capacity) is no longer ... Others may look at you as a Jew, me as a N-word, but when God looks at us He sees "the red blood of His Son covering us" ... i think that's how we need to see ourselves, and one another, and because of it it should also cancel out any and all persecution reactions past, present and future ... Being human might we slip? ... Yep ... But i treat such a slip as sin, and 1 John 1:9 it with the quickness! ...

There was a time when i used to dwell on the persecutions of Af-Am's and it made me hate ... Now i dwell on the love of Christ shed in me and when i'm tempted to hate, and react with vitrol, i pray ... It's not something that came overnight, and i still pray Holy Spirit to always check me ...

If your saying that you'll never stop being a Jew, even in Christ, is in anyway tied to unforgiveness then i'll be praying that He'll make you free of it ... Reaction to persecution, percieved or real, is exactly why satan has so many Muslims in bondage of unforgiveness and hatred now ...

Aren't we as Christians, no matter what our background, because of being in Christ supposed to be above all this? ...

Blessings in Christ Jesus bro Neil ... :-D

PS - And bro over on another thread you disagreed with something i'd said or did, and you said something to the effect of "i love bro Rahman but i can't agree with him on this one" ...

Bro our love and unity with one another has nothing to do with whether we agree or not, it has all to do with the fact that regardless we are brothers, and joint heirs in Christ, united in holy matrimony to Jesus by the love of the Father, the blood of the Son, and the power and sealing of Holy Spirit ... We're ONE wheteher we agree or not ... Man would'nt that be something if all our Christian denoms could get that?

2007/1/25 16:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy