Discussion Forum : General Topics : Paul Washer on TV

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

For those that don't know Paul Washer's website is: http://www.heartcrymissionary.com I encourage you to visit it and share with Paul Washer how his sermons have touched and encouraged your Christian walk.

2006/8/12 21:41Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Did anyone else watch this?

2006/8/14 1:50Profile

Re:

Quote:

I did and thought it was excellent. As usual, Kirk and Todd did a wonderful job.

And Paul Washer is inspiring. When he was talking about missionaries in foreign lands, and said, "Give him a bible, and put him in the town square, and let him preach until people either stone him or get converted" I said, "AMEN!"

He seems to believe as Wesley who said, "When you preach, men should either get angry or converted. If one of those two things does not happen when you preach, I don't believe you are called to be a preacher."

And Luther who said, "so preach, so that those who do not fall out with their sin will fall out with you."

Or Ian Paisley who said, "riot or revival".

I believe that when you preach, men should either defend their sin or surrender their sin.

2006/8/14 2:12
murdog

Fort Frances, Ontario

Re:

The looks on Kirk and Todd's faces said it all, after Paul told them what he tells missionaries going out into the field. "Preach until you get stoned or make a convert!"

If TBN keeps airing this type of stuff, people are bound to get converted to Christianity.

Murray

2006/8/14 13:01Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re:

Quote:

Watched it and thought it was great, a homerun brothers!

2006/8/14 13:18Profile
MSeaman

Michigan

Re:

I didn't watch it, but I did listen to it! What a Blessing! to hear TRUTH on TBN. That is almost a 'wonder' :-P

2006/8/14 13:26Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
If TBN keeps airing this type of stuff, people are bound to get converted to Christianity.

:-)

2006/8/14 13:55Profile
JennRich

Alabama

Re: Paul Washer

I went to the TBN website and left a message to PLEASE have those guests on again soon. The more positive feedback they get, the better -- it may make them re-think the sort of guests they usually have on there (such as the Osteens).

I go to church with Bro. Paul and every sermon he preaches, just cuts like a knife. We love it. However sometimes he preaches the most tender, deeply touching sermons on how much Christ loves His servants. . . and we leave church just walking on clouds of glory. His sermon using the text from Song of Solomon is like that.

2006/8/14 14:03Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I went to the TBN website and left a message to PLEASE have those guests on again soon. The more positive feedback they get, the better -- it may make them re-think the sort of guests they usually have on there (such as the Osteens).

Amen. Imagine if TBN actually let Paul Washer preach a sermon for a hour!

2006/8/18 0:44Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy