SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Paul Washer on TV

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Paul Washer on TV

[b][size=medium][color=00CCCC][font=Verdana]Paul Washer on TV[/font][/color][/size][/b]
Watch it while you can. The streams on this page are only up for a limited time.
http://www.tbn.org/index.php/2/37.html

"Thursday Aug 10, 2006
Kirk Cameron hosts Todd Friel, Chip Ingram, Ted Tripp, Paul Washer, Mark Harris and Amick Byram in Costa Mesa, Ca."

-Abraham

2006/8/12 1:30

Re: Paul Washer on TV

slide the time cursor on the video stream to 1:18:30 if you want to skip to the Paul Washer segment. -Abraham

2006/8/12 2:00
Combat_Chuck

Re:

I was hoping he would do something crazy, like rebuke TBN or the crowd or the prosperity preachers or something. But it was still good. ;-) :-P :-) :-D

2006/8/12 3:11Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

"America is not gospel hardened but ignorant to the true gospel of Jesus Christ!"
-Paul Washer

I would encourage you all brothers and sisters to respond to TBN with this web form and let them know how Paul Washer has blessed you and encouraged you if you watched the video.
http://www.tbn.org/index.php/9/48.html

2006/8/12 3:32Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Praise the Lord! I have only watched that show a few times and honestly it made me sick, but this made me rejoice.

2006/8/12 4:27Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Is there any way to save that video or do you have to order it from TBN?

2006/8/12 4:29Profile
Combat_Chuck

Re:

it's streaming and you can't save it as far as i can tell

2006/8/12 4:39Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

You can't save the stream but only watch it live. I watched the Paul Washer part of the video and was very blessed. He is a very humble man of God and surely stood out amongst the theatrics of TBN I hope he gets asked back more and he can really speak some more on true christianity.

I encourage you all to respond to TBN to let them know that you enjoyed seeing Paul Washer on there. The more they hear this the more likely they are to ask him back.

2006/8/12 5:02Profile
JoeA

Decatur, Illinois

Re:

That was very encouraging. I responded. It would be nice to see him back on.

2006/8/12 13:54Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

[img]http://www.tbn.org/about/newsletter/images/newsletter_pics/2005/0315a.jpg[/img]

[b]TBN’s Praise The Lord Invaded by Gospel Preachers[/b]

Yesterday evening, actor turned evangelist Kirk Cameron hosted TBN’s Praise The Lord program. Who were his hard-hitting guests? Benny Hinn? T.D. Jakes? Marilyn Hickey? No… No… and definitely No! The episode was invaded by gospel preachers Todd Friel and Paul Washer. Even Ted Tripp began preaching the gospel during his talk on proper parenting! It was wild!

If you are anything like me, you usually flip the channel right past TBN when watching television. So if you didn’t see the broadcast, Watch it here! You will not be disappointed. While the singers weren’t my favorite and I’m not familiar with every guest on the show, overall the Gospel was preached! Funny (and sad) that this is an unusual thing for a Christian television station!

View The Broadcast (Low Quality: 56k)

View The Broadcast (Medium Quality: 100k)

View The Broadcast (High Quality: 300k)

2006/8/12 21:17Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy