SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Why I hate the devil

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Why I hate the devil

This is a prayer request. Pray for the youth of this country and also please pray for me.

I just turned on the TV, something I am not the biggest fan of doing except for an occasional good movie, and what did I see? The ABC Family Channel playing Harry Potter!

And today when at the Youth Center, where the town pays for free events for the highschool kids to do on Friday and Saturday nights, they were having a co-ed pool party with girls in bikinis and the DJ playing M&M, Jay-Z, and all this terrible music promoting sex, drugs, and violence!

I'm just so grieved. So grieved. Lord save America!! And please pray for me. The devil is working overtime to reach the youth and destroy America and I am not doing nearly enough.

2006/8/11 21:38
Warrior4Jah

The Netherlands

Re: Why I hate the devil

Can't pray about the world getting less worldly, but I can imagine that it makes you sick.
I will pray that these people may get to know Christ personally. And that is what you aim for if I'm correct. :)

2006/8/11 21:54Profile

Re:

The only answer for today is that people fall in love with Jesus! Please pray for these kids. Please.

2006/8/11 22:00

Re:

EDIT: same posted was submitted twice by accident. I'm sorry.

2006/8/11 22:04
Warrior4Jah

The Netherlands

Re:

Actually thats very indepth with very little words!
It's amazing that Jesus died and resurrected for us while so many people would be to reject Him.

It's sad actually, even today people are mocking Jesus on the cross..
It's so awesome that God has so much patience for people (like me)! Yes, I hope that all may get to know Christ and fall in love with Him. :-)
I'll take this is with me in my prayers more frequently.

Brother, that you may be used in His way, at His time and in His will. :-)

2006/8/12 14:45Profile
RevKerrigan

South Central Kentucky

Re:

Friends, I too, have felt very grieved lately. Not only about the condition of the world around us but about the condition of the Church. I haven't been able to sleep at all lately. I probably have averaged about 4 hours of sleep this past week until the Lord allowed me to sleep 10 hours today. I was reading in 2 Peter recently and I found a verse that expresses how I feel to a tee. It speaks about how Lot felt when he was living in Sodom and Gomorrah. 2 Peter 2:8 says, "for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was [b]tormented[/b] in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard." May all our souls be [b]tormented[/b] by what we see and hear around us! May we never become calous Lord! May we open our eyes to see and then lift up our voices like trumpets to proclaim your WORD! Friends, none of us are doing enough. Go be salt (live a holy life) and light (preach the Gospel) in your world today!

2006/8/12 14:52Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy