SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : FREEDOM CD! hear the gospel.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
kylesdad

cleveland oh

Re: FREEDOM CD! hear the gospel.

I'm so thankful that this was placed on here. Everyone should hear this! thank you for posting and know that i have burned 2 disks of this and plan on handing them out tomorrow at the office.

Mark

2005/1/25 0:16Profile
GraceofGod

Long Island

Re: FREEDOM CD! hear the gospel.

Oh, THANK YOU LORD!! What an amazing blessing!!

2005/3/25 3:48Profile
iHilam

Florida

Re:

This CD should be listened to by all who are willing to be blessed.

2005/3/26 19:41Profile
Elisabeth67

Re:

wowowowowo...... I been so busy on all the other great things on this site i passed this over....

IM CRYING NOW SUCHA BLESSING !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL PASS IT AROUND TOO.....

2005/5/17 8:55Profile
aeryck

United Kingdom

Re: FREEDOM CD

Yo Greg,
I love suprises. Just downloaded and uploaded to the mp3 player. Is this the Gospel of Matthew or what?

add-alt: [a couple of hours later....]

P R A I S E G O D !!!!
(my hearts reaction as I was driving down the road. Everyone was wondering why I was worshipping the Lord in Thursday downtown traffic. So many lives that Jesus has touched. What a wonderful Lord is our Lord. Praise JESUS!!!

Definitely download the mp3's they are one hundred million percent worth it.

In Jesus,
Aeryck
:-P:-P:-P

2005/6/30 7:10Profile
DrewIrwin

USA, CHINA, BURMA

Freedom track wrecks huge party!!

I played the Freedom tracks at a college party( I threw it in their stereo system!) with like almost 100 people who were wasted, doped, up and even having sex. It Definitely wrecked the whole stinkin party! WOOHOO! Everyone got really angry(but nowone turned it off) but then they started to get SO convicted, they quited down and Listened! Some left all in fit about it. So I stood up and started to preach to them. Three people came up to me balling and ended up getting saved that night!

God given us a blessing, Haste the Day!

2005/8/5 18:01Profile
coops

Re: Freedom track wrecks huge party!!

*applauds* thats fantastic! im ver challenged to do the same now...

2005/8/14 18:24Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I played the Freedom tracks at a college party( I threw it in their stereo system!) with like almost 100 people who were wasted, doped, up and even having sex. It Definitely wrecked the whole stinkin party! WOOHOO! Everyone got really angry(but nowone turned it off) but then they started to get SO convicted, they quited down and Listened! Some left all in fit about it. So I stood up and started to preach to them. Three people came up to me balling and ended up getting saved that night!

Brother Drew!

Thats intense. What a tremendous testimony of God's power to change and save to the UTTERMOST. Keep serving Jesus with all your heart and living a life that is holy. The day is coming brother when Christ shall appear and we will all be like him. Let us serve him with all our hearts till that time. Great idea.. I am sure there are many ways to use the freedom tracks to have an open door to preach the gospel.

2005/8/14 18:29Profile
Conqueror

Re:

oh wow...

speechless. I only listened to the first track so far. I started to tear up and had to stop. Will listen to the rest tonight.

2005/9/8 17:53Profile
elijahfire

Re:

not sure if any of you guys have it but there is another cd for just witnessing to somebody made and it was put on fireonthealtar.com awhile ago called keep listening but it hasnt been on there for long time. not sure if chris made it or what but its pretty radical. i will have to contact him and see if he can put it back on the site if not i know i have my copy but its a couple of years old. i might be able to send copies out if chris doesnt have it.

"it's not that we don't need a new definition of Christianity, it's that we need a new demonstration of it" -ravenhill

2005/11/13 3:03Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy