SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Answer me this?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
roaringlamb

Santa Cruz California

Re: These are the glasses I wear, and you?

Quote:
Well, to maybe put your question in perspective, did he stop providing for his household? If he did, whats your reasoning for thinking such?

That is a good point, yet how could Peter hold down a full time job when he was with Jesus 24/7?
Also, look at the testimony of George Mueller. Sometimes they would run out of food, then pray, and right when they needed it there it was. He was entrusted with 90 orphanages, and the gift of seeing the living GOD in daily, and hourly ways. I am also reminded of William Carey who went to India without the promise of income, and he took his wifeand two sons. It seems to me that in our day these men would be ridiculed because they were not "providing".
Also, I think what our brother mur was asking is would it be ok for a season, not divorce. I would say yes, if it is in HIS plan for you. It gets difficult sometimes because we as husbands are constantly faced with pleasing GOD, or pleasing man(woman), and sometimes these do not go the one with the other. :-P

2006/8/9 12:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy