SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hi@all

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
qb-tim

Hi@all

Hi,

I'm "qb-tim", I'm a teenager from Germany. I got to know about this site from a great youth ministry leader at [url=http://faithcamp.kingdomfaith.com/2006/]Faith Camp[/url] this summer. It is highly recomendable for anybody from non-christian to a spirit-filled-christian...

I've just started working on my website [url=http://www.freewebs.com/faith247]faith247[/url] and I hope you will enjoy it when it is finished... It will mainly be a collection of amazing and powerful stories and testimonies. If you know a good story or testimony, please send me a message... :-)

TIM

2006/8/8 4:15Profile
MSeaman

Michigan

Welcome Tim

I hope you find all kinds of encouragement and blessings here at SI. I've yet to come across something here that didn't bless me.

2006/8/8 8:55Profile
KindGottes

Tulsa, Oklahoma

Re: Hi@all

Hallo Tim!!

I´m from Germany too and I´m happy to hear from someone else who is living here. Great to hear about your website! May the Lord bless you!

KindGottes

2006/8/8 9:30Profile
JoeA

Decatur, Illinois

Re: Hi@all

Hi Tim.

You might want to listen to some of these great preachers.
Leonard Ravenhill, David Wilkerson, Paul Washer, Keith Daniel, Paris Reidhed, David Legge. That's just a few featured here on SI.

God bless

2006/8/8 11:47Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Hi Tim,

Welcome to SermonIndex. I do pray that you are convicted, challanged and [b]changed![/b] by these audio sermon messages available on this site. If you haven't yet I encourage you highly to listen to these 2 recordings:

Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead

and

The Revival Hymn

If you have any questions at all let me know.

2006/8/8 12:30Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy