SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Just an Observation.....

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
murdog

Fort Frances, Ontario

Just an Observation.....

Members,

Last night I was at the grocery store and I saw a little girl who was about six or seven years old with her mother shopping. I was near the checkout where the magazines are displayed and there was a magazine with N Sync member Lance Bass on the front with the caption I'M GAY! I could hear the little girl say "That's wrong" and the mother was like "What do you mean?" It was like the mother was hoping nobody heard what her daughter was saying.

Isn't it interesting that children with their consciences still intact, realize that sin is wrong.

And on the other hand, isn't it sad that adults who have become hardened by the deceitfulness of sin call evil, good and good, evil.

Murray

2006/8/3 13:58Profile

Re: Just an Observation.....

Yea, nuthin more truthful than a small child!

I was laid up a few months ago with a torn muscle, and when the boredom of laying around set in I began to watch TV more and more. Once I got back on my feet my attention to the TV did go down some, but not nearly enough. One night we all sat down to dinner and my 3 yr old son prayed something like this:

"Jesus, thank you for the food. Help mama with her work, help my brothers with their work, [b]help papa watch TV[/b]... Amen."

Owch...! Talk about a wake up call.

Now I hardly ever watch TV. I want my kids to see me buried in the Word of God, or playing with them on the floor.

Krispy

2006/8/3 14:50
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: Just an Observation.....

The child can say it, no problem. Now if the mother did...
Still, children do know, so do adults, but are being reprogrammed to think otherwise. God help us.

2006/8/3 14:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy