SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : FEATURED SERMON: "The Incandescent Man" by Leonard Ravenhill

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 FEATURED SERMON: "The Incandescent Man" by Leonard Ravenhill

[b]FEATURED SERMON: "The Incandescent Man" by Leonard Ravenhill[/b]

The Incandescent Man
Ravenhill speaks on revival and John the Baptist. The message really doesn't stay on course in the bible study but rather He preaches from a burden to see revival in the church. This message is well worth hearing it will spark a desire in your heart to pray for revival in our day.

2006/8/1 5:31Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re: FEATURED SERMON: "The Incandescent Man" by Leonard Ravenhill

wonderful sermon by a imcredible man...!!! i really dont know whit what words do describe him....but he knows god... he says we in one sermon we need 100 john the baptist to every country... thats true...but i think if we were to get even 100 men like ravenhill...that would do some serious damage to the devil...
i pray god will raise up men who can preach like this here in sweden... god knows we need it desperaly... the most wonderful thing about it is that leonard ravenhill makes me wanna know god soooooooo much more that i do....he makes me wanna go so much deeper than i im... he inspires me to seek the living god... and i think we all need that.... so many are satisfied whit a little... i wanna know god!!! the fulness... i wanna enter in...

gods peace to you... and i pray many will join me to seek after the god this man seekt...

christian

2006/8/1 23:26Profile
W_D_J_D

Re:

God bless u Christian.......

press on and live out the fullness of what your name means......

Allow God to make u the first man like this in Sweden........

iin love and in Christ....ur bro.

Jonathan.

2006/8/2 5:37Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

There have been 2 comments on the comments page:
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=7348&commentView=itemComments

Always a blessing! (August 02/2006) comment id: 1279
Reviewed by: Lazarus1719
Leonard Ravenhill's messages always deeply reach my heart and move me! He may be the only preacher that I have never disagreed with on anything. I think every Christian should listen to all of his messages at least five times each. And read all his books at least twice. But don't just listen to it, live it!

Lord make us uncomfortable (August 02/2006) comment id: 1278
Reviewed by: sooahinc
Leonard Ravenhill pours out his heart plainly. this sermon stirs your soul, makes you uncomfortable and brings you down to your knees.

2006/8/3 20:08Profile
W_D_J_D

Re:

Yeah i just listened to it then, i enjoyed it greatly. Very edifying sermon as usual.

I love it when preachers DONT preach what the congregants "want to hear", but only what God wants them to hear....which is "what they NEED to hear."

God bless u all!

ciao

2006/8/3 22:55Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

It's great to see the response of downloads on this sermon, currently being at [b]2046[/b] if you haven't heard this message yet I do encourage you to download it. Burn it to a CD and share it with others.

2006/8/9 22:33Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy