SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Give Glory To God

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Spitfire

Give Glory To God

Hello to all my dear friends here at SI! I simply must post this praise to God here in the lounge where everyone can see. God has performed an amazing miracle and I want to praise him! My husband has repented of his sins and made a commitment to Christ! We've been together 11 years (married 9) and it's been a long, rough road of alcohol and drug abuse and stony heart, but our God is sooo faithful! Richard left this morning headed to an intensive, week long, inner healing workshop in south Georgia. It was recommended to him by a couple who ministered to him the day he turned to God and he received it as being the will of God for him (another miracle). He begins a new job on August 7th. It's probably the best job he's ever had and he will be working for and being mentored by a wonderful godly man. I'm speechless at the amazing grace of God. Love, Dian.

2006/7/30 8:48Profile

Re: Give Glory To God

Quote:
and he will be working for and being mentored by a wonderful godly man. I'm speechless at the amazing grace of God.

Hi Dian,

I am in awe of how God has honoured your faithfulness to His leading in your life. It is a great encouragement to me to hear of both you holding on against the natural odds, and Richard finally turning to God with all his heart.

That he will be learning to work under a Christian now, as well, just proves how God has intended to bless you all, all along. I'm sure it will be a blessing for Richard's new employer, to have a wholehearted Christian on his team.

2006/7/30 10:23

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy