SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Update: Face to Face Released July 26th!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Update: Face to Face Released July 26th!!

I recieved this email update from Stephanie Staples announcing her new album release.

[b]Update: Face to Face Released July 26th!![/b]

July 29, 2006

Hi everyone!

I am happy to inform you that the new album, "Face to Face," has been released! The official release date was July 26th but I was unable to send an update because I was in the Big Apple. It would make me smile (and possibly shed tears of joy) if each person on this list ordered at least one copy of the album. If you hate the music, CD's make great coasters... *wink* Click here to listen to samples and to order.

The song, "Face to Face," was written in memory of a beautiful young girl who lost her earthly life to cancer. The fact that the album was released on July 26 (by "coincidence" because of many manufacturing delays) is actually really cool. July 26th was her birthday. I think that made this release extra special. =)

I will be sending a more detailed update later.

Thank you for your support. Have a wonderful evening!

When the righteous cry for help, the LORD hears and delivers them out of all their troubles.The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:17-18 ESV

In Him,

Stephanie

P.S. Check out the website for details on the Face to Face Tour. The site is being updated periodically and will have an even newer look soon.

CD RELEASE CONCERT - AUGUST 11 - SERENDIPITY - EVANS, GA - 7:30PM.

For Fall/Spring booking contact:
[email protected]
P.O. Box 379 - Evans, GA - 30809

Stephanie Staples
http://www.stephaniestaples.com

2006/7/29 21:33Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Update: Face to Face Released July 26th!!

Wonderful news!

For those newer to SI, Stephanine was somewhat of a regular early on here when Greg first launched SermonIndex. A dear saint.

2006/7/29 21:46Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I am going to be putting up a "sponsor" link for stephanie's ministry for 2 months. I would really recommend that people go to her website and listen to some of her new songs and obtain the album.

2006/7/29 22:42Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I recieved a email from Stephanie and she relates that there has been a good reponse so far to the new album release. I do encourage you to check it out and buy a copy for yourself and friends: www.stephaniestaples.com

2006/7/31 0:04Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy