SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : 4000 down still 8000 to go!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 4000 down still 8000 to go!

I put out the request for people to get involved with this ministry by writing [b]Sermon Descriptions[/b] for the audio sermons on this site here: http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/ The response has been quite good but there still is alot more sermons that need to get descriptions written for them and scripture references.

If you would like to help it is quite easy. Any sermon that you see that does not have a description on it or a scripture reference download and listen to it.

Then write a 2-4 line description of the sermons unbiased just curtailing what it is about not how it impacted you. And 1-2 Scripture references that were in the sermon.

And send all this information to me in this format to the email: sermonindex@gmail.com

---

[i][b]Available to God by Major Ian Thomas[/b]

Text: John 7:38, 39

Description: Major Thomas speaks on making ourselves as the members of Christ's body "restfully available" to Him. He points out the necessity of relying on the Head for all functions that relate to carrying out His will. "The secret of fruitfulness is not your cleverness. . . [it] is availabilty." This is a good message about trusting in God to take care of results. We follow Him, He works through us.[/i]

2006/7/27 12:01Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re: 4000 down still 8000 to go!

There still is more help needed, many people that simply listen to sermons from this site can help contribute.

2006/7/28 1:18Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I have had some response to this but would like more.

2006/9/7 15:11Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy