SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Sermon videos

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
all4Christ

Sermon videos

I'm wondering if any of you know of any place to get good, sound, interesting, convicting sermons on video (especially on salvation or the Christian walk)?
My mom is trying to find some for my 13 year old brother as a supplement for his Bible section in school.
Thanks.

2006/7/25 12:43Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Sermon videos

Quote:
I'm wondering if any of you know of any place to get good, sound, interesting, convicting sermons on video (especially on salvation or the Christian walk)?

Hi,

If you put the word "video" in the search on the front page of sermonindex you will find over 500 videos available for download in digital web format.

2006/7/25 13:01Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Sermon videos

I would highly recommend the DVD video sermons from Times Square Church. Any of the pastor's messages there will fit your criteria perfectly but perhaps Patrick Pierre's sermons might be most appropriate because he is the youth pastor there. They sell the DVD's for $6 apiece at their online store found at the following link...

[url=http://store.tscnyc.org/category.aspx?categoryID=3]Times Square Church Sermons on DVD[/url]

In Christ,

Ron

2006/7/25 13:04Profile
all4Christ

Re:

If you put the word "video" in the search on the front page of sermonindex you will find over 500 videos available for download in digital web format.

Thanks.
I have seen that there are some videos available for download on sermonindex, but the problem is, we don't have a computer and only have access at the library.
Is there a way to get them on regular VHC?
Thanks again.

2006/7/28 13:21Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Is there a way to get them on regular VHC?

Hi, Really there is no way, I have found recordings from so many different sources and I am not making VHS materials available for sale. You can get some great videos of Leonard Ravenhill www.ravenhill.org on VHS there.

Hopefully in the future I can make some DVD's available for people perhaps a library of 10-20 of some of the best recordings.

2006/7/28 17:17Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy