SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : sermon

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

sermon

i made a compilation, my first one :) since i have no homepage on my own i was wondering if someone might be able to help me .... i was so effected by keith daniels sermon on the mount that i made a compilation of it...or rather i took the sermon itself and puted some background music to it....

so if anyone can help me whit this please reply... i want to share this whit my brothers and sisters .

(edit) keith daniels reads the entire sermon on the mount matt 5-7 , so its a comp of gods word preached by this godly man about 30 mins long

gods peace to you
christian

2006/7/24 9:58Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: sermon

Hi Broter,

I thank you for your heart to get the word of God out to people and share how these sermons have impacted your life. I have gotten a personal letter from Keith Daniel to ask not to have people do that with his sermons putting music behind it. It grieved him and he desired it not to happen, especially off sermonindex which I agreed to and took down all the compilations that had his voice in it. I thought I would let you know, so if you desire to get that out there that is your choice, but I cannot endorse it or allow linking to the file from sermonindex. I hope you understand.

2006/7/24 15:59Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

i understand and i wont share it whit anyone... thanks for letting me know this

2006/7/24 23:17Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy