Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : SermonIndex ministry re-location

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 SermonIndex ministry re-location

Brothers and Sisters,

I have been involved with the Calvary Chapel Bible College in California on and off for a year and a half to which many of you know. SermonInddex has been running primarly out of Toronto, Canada since its inception for the last 3 and a half years.

God has put it on my heart to move out to Kelowna, British Columbia to help with a new extension campus college that is starting from the main Calvary Chapel campus in California. It has been a great move thus far and I have been able to help much with the establishing of the school through serving, prayer, etc.

I will be attending the school as a student and hopefully finishing the school having a "Associates of Theology" degree, after the next year of schooling here in Kelowna. I could possibly be helping in teaching at this school during and after the completion of the school.

I know that Kelowna is a place that the Lord has called me to move to and I will be running SermonIndex from Kelowna, BC full-time and hopefully finding a place to live here permenantly. Kelowna is a beautiful city of around 100,000 people with many churches but oh are they in a need of revival. God is starting a move of prayer here in Kelowna, and unity of some churches with the chief aim of praying for revival.

I have started to reach out to the lost here and am hoping that there will be more that will see the need to reach the lost for Christ. Praying has been the main aim that God has put in my heart for Kelowna, so I am getting involved with many prayer groups and with pastor prayer groups.

While I am school there is a house I am living in with other students. There is ample space to start to set up some computers and start working on things for SermonIndex.

There is a new PO BOX address for SermonIndex also:

PO BOX 20206
Kelowna, BC,
V1Y 9H2

I am looking forward to this new school semester and also working on some projects for SermonIndex such as the new quarterly magazine: "The Old Paths", Best of SermonIndex CD and other small projects.

Your continued prayers and support are appreciated.

2006/7/19 20:31Profile
RobertW

Independence, Missouri

Re: SermonIndex ministry re-location

Quote:
I am looking forward to this new school semester and also working on some projects for SermonIndex such as the new quarterly magazine: "The Old Paths", Best of SermonIndex CD and other small projects.

Wonderful to hear what the Lord is doing in your life Bro. Greg. That must be beautiful country up there!

Am especially excited to hear you may be helping teaching at the college.

Thanks for the update!

2006/7/19 20:38Profile
repentcanada

Re:

Bless the LORD brother Greg, may God do a mighty work in the churches in the West and across Canada.

Looking forward to the SermonIndex CD.

Gather the saints for prayer in Kelowna!

2006/7/19 21:11Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Thank you brothers for the notes. Do pray for Kelowna.

2006/7/20 1:18Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

A few people now have mentioned about sermonindex where it ran from? a office? the simple answer no. I am running all the computers and setup out of a home desk which is barely makeshift as it is.

I did have the thought of trying to approach a few churches in kelowna asking for cheap or free space, like a small office to run sermonindex. This might be a possibility or maybe I could get a actual office space somewhere, this would be a definite cost that right now there is no support for.

I am praying about this and it could be something that could happen in the near future, for I am believing that I will be here for the longer-term God willing in Kelowna. I am also praying about a possible home or place to live and own that sermonindex could run out of, if there was space.

I remember being in Missouri and seeing some large abandoned facitilities that were going for $70,000 aprox that would have been a perfect place to run sermonindex, and have lots of room for many things going on. I am just putting this idea out there for people to pray towards for this ministry and its future growth and further outreaches are being developed.

2006/7/20 16:25Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

I am just bumping this up for people that have not seen this post, check above for all the details of the new move.

There is a new PO BOX address for SermonIndex also:

PO BOX 20206
Kelowna, BC,
V1Y 9H2

2006/7/24 19:11Profile
Tears_of_joy

Re:

Brother, I am glad that you are comfortable and well in your new place.
May the Lord guides your ways!

2006/7/24 19:40Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I did have the thought of trying to approach a few churches in kelowna asking for cheap or free space, like a small office to run sermonindex.

I have been praying about this and will have a few opportunities to approach pastors with this idea in the next few weeks! do pray about this brothers and sisters. I might be able to share space with the Calvary Chapel church in Kelowna, there is a possibility of them getting some office space here soon.

Also the idea of having a property to run sermonindex from also has been a prayer that I have been lifted before God. Some young brothers here have been sharing a vision in having a property outside the city to live in a small community and share living costs. It could be a possibility that I would be able to own the property, not that I have money for a down payment on a small property with acerage but with God anything is possible. I will be in the near future going out to look at some properties that are cheap and outside the city and pray over the situation. This could be a possibility of happening in a year from now once I am done with school. I appreciate the prayers over these things, and if they do happen it will be in the Lord's timing and according to His way.

also keep in prayer this MAJOR project for SermonIndex:
[b]NEW: "The Old Paths" Newsletter publication resurrected![/b]
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=11259&forum=16&5

2006/7/24 19:50Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy