SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : North Korea: MY GOODNESS!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Deany1980

Hong Kong (SAR)

North Korea: MY GOODNESS!

In Hong Kong the team has been moved to pray about North Korea and look at ways to move Bibles there. I just thought you should know some facts which might educate you how to pray. Especially for my friends.

North Korea are "Authoritarian Social" - not Communist.

In North Korea the word for God has been removed from the language.

In North Korea if you don't clean your photo of KIM Il-song (who they regard as God - not just leader) you will go to concentration camp

There are two Americans in Chinese prisons for helping North Korean refugees.

TENS OF THOUSANDS of people cross the border into China from North Korea to escape. Women are especially vulnerable being bought by Chinese Men for all kinds of unmentionable acts (even rented out to other Men).

If you mention the name of God or are a Christian you will be put into concentration camp where you will suffer the most exquisite brutal torture.

Christian's in South Korea let helium balloons go when the wind is in the right direction with scriptures inside from the border. Not sure of anyone who knows what happens to the balloons.

PRAY FOR NORTH KOREA!! Especially that the border will open for Bible Smugglers and Missionaries to "sneak" in.

2006/7/19 20:10Profile

Re: North Korea: MY GOODNESS!

Hello Deany,

I actually spent a year in South Korea in the military and I must say it was amazing to me at the lengths the North Koreans would go to to keep people out and their people in. I actually crossed the river just before the DMZ border that was full of bombs several times. And the bridge was wired to explode if the North Koreans ever attacked. I was there in 95 and it was a very intence time over there. I'll never forget the little pieces of paper laying around at the border with North Korean propaganda written all over itand the giant speakers the north Koreans had blarring out propaganda. It was a very eary feeling standing there looking at them through bonoculars and seeing them look back at us.

I believe North Korea is mostly uncharted territory for the gospel. This is a prophecy left unfulfilled. I believe that North Korea will be penetrated by the gospel very soon. I will continue to pray for this situation.

J-bird :-D God bless you

2006/7/19 23:21
Deany1980

Hong Kong (SAR)

Re: My 2 cents on North Korea and Rick Warren

In regards to Rick Warren preaching in North Korea - in light of what I know of North Korea, there's no way under the KIM Il-song regime and that of his Son, they would let him preach anything other then something to look acceptable to the West. BUT WHY? Of any nation North Korea shows they don't care in the slightest what the West things, even launching missiles at Japan and America. So obscure.

2006/7/21 1:37Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy