SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : WW3 is on?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re: WW3 is on?

Bro bartle said:

Quote:
Some will tell you the church has replaced Israel, not so, all the nations have been grafted into the Vine, praise the Lord Jesus for that.

I appreciated the whole of your post. Still, I wonder if you would expound a little more on your understanding of 'the Vine' in this context (when you have time)? Thank you.

IRONMAN said:
Quote:
it should be because of God's grace solely. God will not share His glory with anyone...and Israel must return to a place where God's grace is all things and not her efforts which come from her own strength. This also applies to us in our lives that we ought to lean on God's grace solely and not our own abilities because they are not sufficient for the lofty purposes of a Holy God.

Amen. I believe there is a simple clarity in a verse I read earlier this week.

(NKJV) Acts 3
22 "For Moses truly said to the fathers, 'The LORD your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your brethren. Him you shall hear in all things, whatever He says to you.

23 'And it shall be [that] [b]every soul who will not hear that Prophet shall be utterly destroyed from among the people.[/b]'

Jesus came, and many died. This morning I was considering how many more who are caught up in churches, might be [i]not hearing[/i] 'that Prophet', and might die. May each of us so know the Lord that nothing matters more than knowing Him better!

2006/7/19 8:47

Re:

I don't know if this is WWIII... don't really care. What I find interesting is that I have heard different "talking heads" over the last week saying things like "Where are the leaders in this world? We need someone to take the bull by the horns and bring about lasting peace!"

At that point my mouth drops open and I ask "Do y'all know what you're asking for?"

I'm not saying this is it, everyone get your rapture suit on! But you can see how easy it would be for the anti-Christ to come on the scene right now... bring about peace, settle the world markets down, get the price of oil under control, etc etc.

Let's not forget that the extreme Muslims are anticipating the arrival of THEIR messiah, and this is what this whole thing is about.

Krispy

2006/7/19 10:14
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

bro Krispy
at first i missed the gist of your post then i caught this

Quote:
I'm not saying this is it, everyone get your rapture suit on! But you can see how easy it would be for the anti-Christ to come on the scene right now... bring about peace, settle the world markets down, get the price of oil under control, etc etc.

i hadn't reckoned with that, thanks bro...

2006/7/19 11:51Profile

Re:

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:
I don't know if this is WWIII... don't really care. What I find interesting is that I have heard different "talking heads" over the last week saying things like "Where are the leaders in this world? We need someone to take the bull by the horns and bring about lasting peace!"

At that point my mouth drops open and I ask "Do y'all know what you're asking for?"

Let's not forget that the extreme Muslims are anticipating the arrival of THEIR messiah, and this is what this whole thing is about.

Krispy

if it ever were that easy.... what seethes in me has got nothing to do with the looming war... what i am imagining is of God's heart and how sad it is to see brothers going to war, Judah bombing Ruben(Robel), and robel sending rockets onto judah...(i am pretty sure of the genology i think) if it is not correct i apologize, but i believe Robel settled at the bekka valley region

2006/7/22 1:16

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy