SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Who is responsible 2

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Who is responsible 2

I was just sitting here thinking, "Who is responsible for the glorious state of the remnant in this world?"

Who is responsible for the the reports of lives being changed all over the world?

Who is responsible for this grace that is abounding yet more?

In Christ,

Ron

2006/7/13 14:57Profile
MSeaman

Michigan

God?

Isn't it by His Spirit that we are kept? Isn't it by His Spirit that we are called?

2006/7/13 15:00Profile

Re: Who is responsible 2

Sorry this must be short, but wanted to put some scripture to answer Ron's question.

1 Peter 1:5

Who are kept by [u]the power of God through faith[/u] unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Philipp 4:7
And [u]the peace of God[/u], which passeth all understanding, [u]shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus[/u].

Jude 1:24
Now [u]unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present [you] faultless[/u] before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

There is a surprising amount which we are supposed to do [i]for ourselves....[/i] ....!

1 John 5:21
Little children, [b]keep yourselves from idols[/b]. Amen.

Jude 1:21
[b]Keep yourselves in the love of God[/b], looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

Mark 9:50
Salt [is] good: but if the salt have lost his saltness, wherewith will ye season it? [b]Have salt in yourselves[/b], and have peace one with another.

Acts 2:40
And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, [b]Save yourselves from this untoward generation[/b].

There are many more do s and don'ts which are attached to 'yourselves', if you search for them. It's an interesting list. :-)

2006/7/14 6:21

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy