SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Two Visions! NEED YOUR HELP!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Ignitemysoul

Appleton

Two Visions! NEED YOUR HELP!

Over the years God has done a couple of unexplainable things in my life. Some of these are two dreams/visions that I have had.

The first is a dream that I had 5 or 6 years ago. I was suddenly in mid america colorado or close to there I presume since I was in an area with rolling hills. It was 2am-3am and I was sent to this very small town to WAKE UP everyone. There was a great fire fast approaching this town, and everyone was asleep. I went door to door yelling WAKE UP, WAKE UP, AND FLEE FROM THIS PLACE, NOW, IMMEDIATLY! OR YOU SHALL BE CONSUMED BY THE FIRE THAT IS COMMING! YOU HAVE NO TIME TO ASK QUESTIONS, GRAB ANYTHING, OR TO DELAY EVEN FOR A MOMENT.

Each person had a moment to respond. Just a moment or they were dead! I was completly filled with a sence of urgency. This was a very short dream, yet I can still vividly recall it!

This leads to the second thing! About a year or so ago it was late maybe 11 pm or so I had a very intense desire to go to the internet, go to google and look up a sermon called "Sinners in the hands of an angry God". At this point I was only vaguely familure with this sermon, heard of it but never listened to or read it! To my surprise the sermon was very easily available in written form. Long also to read, so looking at it knowing that God wanted to show me something I was getting frustrated since it was late and far too long to go word by word through this thing. So I did what I sometimes do, which is to go to the very back of the book. This took me a minute or two to think of. Then I read the last paraghaph, I got a chill, the hair on my arm was on end as I read it!

Therefore, let every one that is out of Christ, now awake and fly from the wrath to come. The wrath of Almighty God is now undoubtedly hanging over a great part of this congregation: Let every one fly out of Sodom: "Haste and escape for your lives, look not behind you, escape to the mountain, lest you be consumed."

So far noone has had any insite on this. This has been on my mind a bit lately and maybe the lord will give someone here a word on this. What I am trying to discern is God trying to tell me that he wants me to warn the U.S. to repent before God Almighty or face his judgement. A large nation wide revival is what would result. How badly we need that! But! Am I crazy or could God really be leading me this way?

2006/7/4 0:58Profile

Re: Two Visions! NEED YOUR HELP!

I don't claim to be a Daniel and a dream-interpreter, although I can give you some advice: pray, pray, pray!

Keep asking God what he means. If my opinion is worth anything, I think that revival is something you need in America, and we need here in London! And there is a sense of urgency for sure. Jesus tells us that 'the time is short.' He is coming again soon, and we need to do as much as we can to get revival in our countries. So keep praying and praying and praying!

Hope that helps in some way.

2006/7/4 4:09
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Quote:
I was completly filled with a sence of urgency. This was a very short dream, yet I can still vividly recall it!

Hi IgniteMySoul,

In the words of Edward Payson: "Pray, dear brother. Pray, pray, pray!" You may even consider fasting, if your spirit continues to be unsettled. It may very well be God is trying to tell you something in the prophetic, and now is the time for preparation and growth. And I'm convinced there's only one way to grow in God - and that's in the prayer closet. Brother, if you're getting visions of fires and sudden urges to read Edwards, then I highy suggest you 'pray, pray, pray' and diligently seek God on your face. Therein lies the answer for everything in Jesus Christ.

God bless you, friend.

2006/7/4 8:06Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

bro Ignitemysoul
it is encouraging to hear of another brother to whom our Lord is showing visions and giving dreams. Our Lord has certainly not ceased doing such and will continue to do so as long as He sees fit. AMEN.

it goes without saying that there is a judgment looming over this nation and the world in general which will be most harsh. what our Lord has shown you pertains to that and it seems to me that everyone who has received such revelation from our Lord has had to proclaim it at some point (see the prophets and others who moved prophetically) messages from our Lord especially concerning judgement have never been popular so prepare for much resistance as our Lord leads you forth in His time. you expect the world to resist (understandably so) but the fiercest opposition will come from the saints, therefore see you are girded well and firmly anchored in our Lord lest you be disuaded by the stubborness of the brethren. part of it stems from a self-righteousness which is most insidious and then also from the fact that the messengers bearing this message tend to be viewed as unqualified for the task somehow by the recipients...it seems our Lord thinks otherwise however!

our Lord has shown me vision concerning judgement specifically here in America and how it will affect the world as a whole. i've found however that there are layers or an even greater depth to the vision/dream/revelation itself because our Lord brings our certain details and explains them and their significance. there is more to this than it seems so i echo the sentiment and advice of the other brethren, "pray, pray, pray!!!" our Lord will surely reveal all that is necessary for whatever it is He requires of you.

Quote:
So far noone has had any insite on this. This has been on my mind a bit lately and maybe the lord will give someone here a word on this. What I am trying to discern is God trying to tell me that he wants me to warn the U.S. to repent before God Almighty or face his judgement. A large nation wide revival is what would result. How badly we need that! But! Am I crazy or could God really be leading me this way?

this is the beauty of fellowship for our Lord delights in bringing us together and ministering to us through oneanother to His own glory which is our benefit. i would not put it past our Lord that He would call you to proclaim repentance to this nation but be sure to seek Him before going off.He has done so in the past using the prophets so this would not be different. i doubt that the revival would precede the judgement (in fact i see it coming after the judgment) however for this message of repentance has been preached year after year and not been received, yet our Lord persists in sending out the same message, this way nobody can say "Lord i didn't get the memo..."

i for one don't think you're crazy, i suppose if i did i'd have to consider the same for myself! however we ought to seek our Lord with all diligence in this that whatever He desires is done to His glory.

i pray our Lord that you would make plain whatever you require of our brother to your glory. AMEN.

2006/7/4 11:46Profile
letsgetbusy

Cleveland, Georgia

"What I am trying to discern is God trying to tell me that he wants me to warn the U.S. to repent before God Almighty or face his judgement."

There is no doubt He wants someone to. It's just a matter of who is going to accept the job.

God be with you as you discern what He has for you.

2006/7/4 21:04Profile
IRONMAN

Re:

bro LGB

Quote:
There is no doubt He wants someone to. It's just a matter of who is going to accept the job.

it's not a very glamourous job at least on this side, but the thing is (praise God) He gives grace enough to do the work to those who are called to do it! that's a relief, so now i'm waiting to be turned loose!

2006/7/4 21:18Profile
Ignitemysoul

Appleton

Re:

Brother Ironman

Thank you for the responce. So true that people don't think that you are qualified, or just don't want to hear the message. And yes pray, pray, pray!

The Lord has been so gricious to me. When I was younger the Lord revealed to me a tiny bit of his awesome presence, 3 different times. It was so over whelming. The last time I was with a friend of mine and we were driving to someone's house. I was telling him why it was not ok with the lord if he gets drunk any time he wants. Or anytime at all. He felt it too and had to pull over to the side of the road. He had to stop driving for a few minutes. All 3 times I was in a car.

I was completely surronded by Gods love, and was content beyond my wildest imagination. I had no needs that were not at that time being perfectly met. I was in utter awe of not what I was experiencing, but who I was experiencing. I remember thinking that no one in the world could even come close to concieving in their mind that such a thing/person could even exist. There is nothing to compare it to. Not even remotly close. I have no way words or means to experss what it was like. I remember God saying that this was just a very small revelation of what he is really like. Yet this was more than I could handle! I also remember thinking that if some way people would know this about the lord that no one would even take another breath until they fully repented, and sought God with all their might, every part of them and their life.

So about 15 years later, (last year) still being able to recall the experience God gave me some insite on the matter. I have to share this, it is deep and big time! What I was experencing was Gods purity, that was why it was so other, and so awesome, fulfilling, and irrestable. Also our reward in heaven beyong everything else will just be the reality of his holiness and being in right relationship with him. Honestly we won't need anything else, ever! Just God. Also what is missing is todays generationis that very very few have any concept of Gods Holiness. So they don't see the huge difference between them selvs and the Almighty. So in this state pride in its many forms becomes a problem. Responding to God properly is difficult when this is the case. God wants so badly to reveal him self his people but can't due to a lack of seeking him in biblical terms. Unrepented sin keeps God away! Also as a nation, most all the world looks at america and we are supposed to be a Christian nation. We no longer are! So we are dragging Gods name through the mud! Take a guess how long he will let this go on! Yes! Not long at all! So repent now, (Full surrender) or face his wrath! At what point is it a good idea to be an enemy of God, about to incur his wrath? At what point? One of the main problems is the taught process of the sinners prayer. You can't just give lip service to God and remain a sinner who loves his sin but say oh yes I accept Jesus as my lord and savior. But really live an unchanged life. This is why the statistics on uor faith are so putrid. As if God has lost his holding power. Nonsence! Most never know him, but they think they do! Any way it is late and I must go!

To you all Blessings and peace!

2006/7/5 0:44Profile
IRONMAN

Re:

bro Ignitemysoul

Quote:
Thank you for the responce. So true that people don't think that you are qualified, or just don't want to hear the message. And yes pray, pray, pray!

i guess this is the madness/foolishness of God, picking those which are the most unqualified in the eyes of the world (and sending a Lamb in the midst of wolves for our redemption) and yet therein is His wisdom. in picking the most unqualified He makes it so that He gets all the glory for He supplies all that is needed for the work to be done through that unqualified person. and knowing that makes it that much easier!

that is a most awesome testimony of our Lord's work in your life and His revelation of Himself to you.

Quote:
Also our reward in heaven beyong everything else will just be the reality of his holiness and being in right relationship with him. Honestly we won't need anything else, ever! Just God. Also what is missing is todays generationis that very very few have any concept of Gods Holiness. So they don't see the huge difference between them selvs and the Almighty. So in this state pride in its many forms becomes a problem. Responding to God properly is difficult when this is the case. God wants so badly to reveal him self his people but can't due to a lack of seeking him in biblical terms. Unrepented sin keeps God away!

indeed, to be in His presence is sufficient but He has even allotted various glories in acordance to whatever works we do in His name to His glory. to be in His presence without having to contend with this wretched sinful flesh will be bliss indeed!

yes indeed there is little knowledge/consideration of our Lord's Holiness. this should not be so becasuse we are called to this Holiness and it is evidence of His living in us which noone can deny! and then you messed around and used the "R" word, now you know that word will get you in trouble because it exposes our fallen state and that we can't sit back but need to turn from our sins and turn Godward, that our present state is not acceptable before God but we need to be conformed to Him.

Quote:
Also as a nation, most all the world looks at america and we are supposed to be a Christian nation. We no longer are! So we are dragging Gods name through the mud! Take a guess how long he will let this go on! Yes! Not long at all! So repent now, (Full surrender) or face his wrath! At what point is it a good idea to be an enemy of God, about to incur his wrath?

indeed we have blasphemed the name of God by our heathen conduct and caused nations to speak ill of God onour account. just like the word said of the Jews, that on account of them the world spoke ill of God. For those that do not repent, their blood may be required at our hand...our Lord especially hates hypocrisy, of all the things He had against Israel, the fact that they purported to be and spoke of themselves as being His children while in complete rebellion to His statutes really got Him mad. i guess though that hypocrisy sums up their sins because the conduct was contrary to what God expected/called them to be like.if we see what happened to Israel in the past we will see that it is not wise to be at odds with God, noone has even been at odds with God and won that fight...

Quote:
one of the main problems is the taught process of the sinners prayer. You can't just give lip service to God and remain a sinner who loves his sin but say oh yes I accept Jesus as my lord and savior. But really live an unchanged life. This is why the statistics on uor faith are so putrid. As if God has lost his holding power. Nonsence! Most never know him, but they think they do! Any way it is late and I must go!

i don't think that the sinner's prayer is the problem, but rather the poor presentation of it which leads to the false belief that it is the be-it and end-all of the salvation issue. it seems to me that there is little followup, edification, admonishion of and prayer with the individual after the sinner's prayer is said. it should be made plain that this is the start of a lifeling process of confession of sin and repentance and growth in Spirit to the formation of Christ in us and i think that's where the problem is, people think the sinner's prayer is where it begins and ends.

2006/7/5 12:27Profile
habakkuk3

Virginia

Re:

As I read your vision, I was reminded of a sermon by Pastor Carter Conlon entitled "Run for Your Life" when I read the post. It's on the site and is available here [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=1724]Run for your Life[/url].

2006/7/5 15:40Profile
Ignitemysoul

Appleton

Re:

Hello Brother habakkuk,

I just finished listening to the "Run for your life" message! Very stiring! I really enjoyed it. Thank you for making me ware of it!

2006/7/7 21:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy