Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Escape from Christendom

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
sdb

tucson

Re: the word revival

I akin about what is being said in regards to the revival to come - previous revivals are the birth pains before the actual birth, there is a birth coming ---new life is about to come --but many birth pains still exist before the actual birth will take place......do you see it?

2004/5/15 0:34Profile
moreofHim

Re: EFC

sdb,

I won't call you stupid. :-) But EFC just means Escape From Christendom- the allegory or vision we have been discussing here. It can be found here: [url=http://www.awildernessvoice.com/Escape.html]Escape From Christendom[/url]

In Him, Chanin

2004/5/15 10:15Profile
AniLiDodi

North Carolina

Re: church in glass dome

Quote:
Another church was taking shape in the form of a giant glass dome

It isn't very often that I post on this forum, however this quote about the church in the glass dome caught my attention. I too have been outside the camp for several years now. The Lord has taken me through my own personal wilderness journey and He is just now calling me out of it. While preparing to venture forward, I was praying about something and I seen a vision of a particular city inside a giant glass dome. The Lord often shows me things symbolically, however there is still something more about the vision He gave me, that I haven't received full insight on.

I would be very interested to know what any of you believe the glass dome represents.

Thanks,
Karen

2004/5/24 17:37Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy