SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pray for me: The portugese are hostile towards god and so are the english: help my backsliding

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Pray for me: The portugese are hostile towards god and so are the english: help my backsliding

I have found it so hard it portugal I have been facing the daring issue of purity and suchlike sins plagueing my life and sins that have popped up from years ago.
Normally I have the bible on cd and I have it playing 24-7 but I have found it hard to play it in portugal because I am sleeping in a room with my brother and he does not like it.
In portugal, we are sleeping at my grandma and grandads house and the whole atmosphere is non christian and I am finding it hard to even read my bible or pray.
It is like praying in glue and some old sins of lust and some even more horrible sins than that have been cropping up.
I do not even go on the beech.
There is a verse in the bible it says to about to those who are pure all things are pure.
I have been more rebellios towards god and I do not want to be.
I have trouble with my mind recvently as the bible normally convicts me and I normally repent because of it.
I am finding it so hard to pray I really need
Can you pray that my grandparents get saved and that I obey jesus and that I can listen and read my bible more and that I can think clearly
Jesus.Jesus Help
Jesus Help

2006/7/1 15:02Profile
Servant2U

Re: Pray for me: The portugese are hostile towards god and so are the english: help m

I have interceeded for you and trust God will answer. Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you.
In Christ with love,
Kevin

2006/7/1 18:58Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy