SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : NEW: "The Old Paths" Newsletter publication resurrected!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

I am going to be having a section for quotes, featured bios, older sermons, historical reviews of movements and revivals, photo sections. My hope is to use many photos and images in the creation of the magazine. I will have some contemprary speakers that will be contributing to the magazine but primarly older sermons and articles from the past.

I really believe God is going to be using this to get the message of revival, restoration and reformation to the church of Jesus Christ. Do keep praying brothers and sisters that all the steps of this project will be given to the Lord.

2006/7/25 16:04Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

The Lord has opened some great doors and production of the OLD PATHS is well on its way. Do pray that God's will is accomplished. Some great men of God are willing to help to make this a great resource for the body of Christ towards praying for revival and walking with God.

2006/7/28 1:19Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: NEW: "The Old Paths" Newsletter publication resurrected!

Wow! That's cool. Glad that resources were presented to you to be able to do this in magazine format and that you have the prayers and help of people for this project. That's awesome! =)

2006/7/31 16:34Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Brothers and Sisters,

There has been some great progress with this project of bringing back the OLD PATHS. I have alot of potential writers and people that are willing to contribute. The first issue release is looking to happen October 2006! The OLD PATHS will be available for a free pdf download which might be a big file size, its a full magazine with full image cover and around 30-32 pages in length.

I will be doing a small print run professionally of anywhere between 50-200 copies of the first issue. There will be a opportunity for you to subscribe to get the quarterly magazine (4 times a year). I am thinking of $60 for the year (4 issues), the reason for the price would be shipping which would vary world-wide and also the small print runs of 50 to 200 issues would be costly compared to doing 1000's. Do post here or email me if you think you would be interested in subscribing, You can even do so ahead of time and secure a issue to be sent to you via mail.

I will get up a link to subscribe for the amount to paypal later on before the issue release. but you can go ahead if you wish and make a 1 time payment of $60 for the next year of issues: http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/donations/

I know some people have requested this option to be made available in print form. Of couse the issue will always be available freely via pdf download and sent out in this fashion via the bi-weekly email newsletter.

If you have any questions do let me know.

2006/8/3 18:29Profile
JoeA

Decatur, Illinois

Re:

I definately want to subscribe. Can i send you a check in the mail?

2006/8/3 18:36Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

yes you can send a cheque to the address on this page:
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/donations/

follow the directions that page for writing a cheque. If anyone can't afford the $60 per year please let me know.

2006/8/3 19:59Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

The production of the magazine is going along well. The date for the release realistically will be January 1st 2007 instead of October 1st 2006. God is arranging alot of great contributers to make this magazine a very valuable resource for those who are desiring to see revival in the church.

I have recieved countless emails with questions about the OLD PATHS, So I have decided to continue with the month Old Path issues, I have produced ISSUE no6 an august release. It is available for download now and will be linked to in the email newsletter being sent out in 2 days. Simply click on the link below to print and save this issue:

The Old Paths Newsletter - Issue 06
Description: "The Old Paths" is the new official monthly newsletter of the SermonIndex Ministry. It will be a 6 page issue each month that will be offered through the email newsletter. So if you want to recieve the latest edition simply signup for the monthly newsletter on the front page of the site. The newsletter will be available to download in the PDF format. All the backissues will be linked to in this thread. The vision of this newsletter is that people that are blessed by the newsletter can make copies for other friends. I see this newsletter spreading by many individuals making 10-20 copies to hand out to friends or leave at churches. May God grow this and spread these publications as He sees fit for the furterance of the gospel and His kingdom.

2006/8/30 1:23Profile

Re:

I would like to subscribe if I can pay by paypal. Please let me know the link to pay by paypal. I'd like to get the actual physical copies.

Paul M.

2006/8/30 4:50
JoeA

Decatur, Illinois

Re:

Brother Greg,

When is the deadline for subscribing?

2006/8/30 17:51Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
When is the deadline for subscribing?

I will open up the subscriptions in the next few weeks. I want to get things abit more finalized with the magazine first and I am pretty sure the release date of the first issue will be January 1st, 2006. My hopes is that over 100 people on sermonindex will subscribe before the first issue comes out! This is a exciting new move and part of the sermonindex.net ministry. I will ensure to post it in this forum thread when the subscription becomes available.

2006/8/30 21:15Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy